No announcement yet.

Any news on Trout/Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on Trout/Canelo?

Anyone with any news regarding a Trout v Alvarez fight, May 4th?

Couple of friends said it was confirmed (not reliable though), and the Wikipedia page for both fighters seem to have eachother as the next opponent, but again thats not very reliable either.

Any progress, or is it just wishful thinking?

Nothing solid so far, just rumours which makes it even more annoying, am sticking my neck out for Canelo to fight trout and would be majorly disappointed if he fights Cotto, I wouldn't even mind Kirkland, Angulo or even Carlos Molina.

Comment

Last I heard ginger wanted a guarantee from Floyd that Floyd would fight him still, if & when Trout beat him.

Comment

better be trout,cotto,angulo. Those are the rumored opponets.

Comment

I'm not holding my breath, I doubt Cinnamon fights Trout.

Comment

i'm doubtful this fight will happen at all....they keep talking about canelo vs mayweather for september which makes me think they'll pick an easy opponent for canelo in may 4th..trout has proven he is a top fighter in the 154lb division and that he is more than capable of ruining a floyd vs canelo matchup...gbp and wbc not going to take the risk with trout...but if they do make the fight then i'll be very surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Last I heard ginger wanted a guarantee from Floyd that Floyd would fight him still, if & when Trout beat him.
              no,He wanted a guarentee if he fought on card in may.That he would
              get the floyd fight in sept.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                no,He wanted a guarentee if he fought on card in may.That he would
                get the floyd fight in sept.
                So basically any bum on the May card would do for team ginger then??

Comment

this fight aint going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    So basically any bum on the May card would do for team ginger then??
                    Oh man, your ridiculing of Canelo makes me laugh everytime Bushbaby

Comment

Working...
                    X