No announcement yet.

Who Will Win The Super Bowl This Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    scared of the niners. if every team plays its best game the patriots will win. we just score too many points when our offense is firing on all cylinders.

still scared of the niners.
    I don't think so. The Pats time has come and passed imo. They will not make the Super Bowl again this year. Last year was the best chance I think they're going to get anytime soon. They're very beatable.

Comment

I gotta go with the Broncos, they seem to be the most balanced team in the league. It just seems to be their year. If Peyton gets a ring, it will finish up a story book season.

Comment

49ers fan but I think it's too soon. I'll be excited if they win it (or even go!), but Im thinkin Green Bay gets another trophy.

Comment

Imagine if Peyton Manning ended up choosing the 49ers.

That team would've been God mode activate, 99 team in Madden, put the Heat "Big 3" to shame. It wouldn't even be fair.

Comment

I am going with the Broncos.

Comment

Denver Broncos because they have peyton manning

Comment

I don't know how Gronk is gonna be but I'm choosing the Pats.
                Second consecutive playoffs thats he's not healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  I don't think so. The Pats time has come and passed imo. They will not make the Super Bowl again this year. Last year was the best chance I think they're going to get anytime soon. They're very beatable.

the time of the patriots has not passed. that's very clear if you watch them regularly. nobobdy is a preordained superbowl champ, because the league is too good, and the game too brutal, but the patriots are certainly not beyond contention. contention is all you can really ask for in the NFL. in that sense, the pats time has not passed.

brady has hardly even slowed down. they've been to five super bowls with the guy. five of them. until he's a much lesser force than he used to be they will always be contenders. they're the best football team in recent history for basically two reasons, brady and belichick.

the pats losses have all been situations where the play was poor on their end, usually on defense. when they play their best game they score too many points.

we haven't seen a patriots team play it's best game and lose in a long time. they play almost half of their games on national TV, and these teams show up with their A game when the patriots are in town.

now, if they don't play their best, they will lose. the NFL is too good to not have your A game.

the problem with this patriots team is that they've laid some eggs. the defense, on it's best night, is good enough to allow tom brady a reasonable number of points needed to win.
                  Last edited by New England; 01-01-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

49ers!!!

Comment

Denver Broncos, and they're gonna make it look easy just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X