Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many conspiracy theorists on here. What's so mysterious about it? Could have been any number of things. Ice chips, a sugar cube.....maybe they knew The Ghost was gonna be in his face all night and deployed a tic tac for his breath.

Somebody should tweet him and get to the bottom of this "mystery". Why you're at it maybe you could get to the bottom of some of the less important "mysteries" like the Bermuda Triangle, why the Pyramids were built and the one that really mystifies me........why do shoe repair shops also cut keys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      So many conspiracy theorists on here. What's so mysterious about it? Could have been any number of things. Ice chips, a sugar cube.....
      Could've been Berto's power pellets

Comment

• I think Dela Hoya also have that on pac fight... around 22 mins mark

Comment

• did one ever figure out what Berto took?.....i'm surprised other people aren't talking about it

Comment

• Chewing gum to generate saliva and exercise the jaw.

Comment

• De la Hoya was eating some chew bar on the way to the PAC fight but this seems strange

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                So many conspiracy theorists on here. What's so mysterious about it? Could have been any number of things. Ice chips, a sugar cube.....maybe they knew The Ghost was gonna be in his face all night and deployed a tic tac for his breath.

Somebody should tweet him and get to the bottom of this "mystery". Why you're at it maybe you could get to the bottom of some of the less important "mysteries" like the Bermuda Triangle, why the Pyramids were built and the one that really mystifies me........why do shoe repair shops also cut keys.
                Cant argue with why peple are suspicious there's good reason and imo the question needs to be asked and answered!

Probably innocent but It looks very dodgy.

Comment

Working...
                X