Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: After Garcia, I'm Ready for Bradley in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: After Garcia, I'm Ready for Bradley in December

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Former champion Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs) is more than ready to face WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) at the end of the year. On Saturday night at the MGM Grand, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao, recognized as one of the top two pound-for-pound fighters in the sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Amir Khan is a Bradley hater & still gave him four rounds yet Letterman had Pacquiao winning by a wider margin? I've just watched the fight again & saying Pac won the first 6 or 7 rounds is absurd. Tim won the first 2 rounds & arguably the third. Its funny how manny lands 1 shot at the end of the first round and the whole hbo crews like yep he won that round no doubt cuz of that punch lol. It was a close competitive fight but HBO's agenda is make people think Floyd & Manny are incredible no matter what is really actually happening in the ring cuz they want to have Mayweather-Pacquiao for the mega HBO PPV. Their commentary is very biased.

Comment

Destroy him Khan. Make him never want to set foot in a ring again and wreck Arum's next attempt at producing a cash cow.

Comment

Then **** them both in the ass.

Comment

Its a choice between fighting Amir for a couple million, or rematching Pacquiao for much more. On top of that, Amir's golden boy and Bradley/Pacquiao are top rank.

Comment

Khan>Bradley

Won't happen, though. Instead we'll be treated to a damn rematch. It was all rigged to start with.

**** Top Rank.

Comment

I hope PAC tells arum were to go and chooses to fight JMM in Mexico. Leave arum without someone for Bradley just really screw up his plans

Comment

Sorry Khan, Bradley's Promoter won't work with your promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  Amir Khan is a Bradley hater & still gave him four rounds yet Letterman had Pacquiao winning by a wider margin? I've just watched the fight again & saying Pac won the first 6 or 7 rounds is absurd. Tim won the first 2 rounds & arguably the third. Its funny how manny lands 1 shot at the end of the first round and the whole hbo crews like yep he won that round no doubt cuz of that punch lol. It was a close competitive fight but HBO's agenda is make people think Floyd & Manny are incredible no matter what is really actually happening in the ring cuz they want to have Mayweather-Pacquiao for the mega HBO PPV. Their commentary is very biased.
                  Your close with some of your assessment but to say HBO is biased for Floyd is crazy. They had Hatton winning through the first 7 rounds and had Cotto close through the first 8. No way Bradley won the 3rd but your right about the 1st two rounds. Especially that bull that Manny landed 3 good shots in at the end and won the round. Bradley won the first 2:30 of the round.

Comment

I hate Amir khan, you talentless hack stop talking

Comment

Working...
                    X