Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Beats Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody currently at 140 takes Bradley. Pac is at WW for good now, so 140 is Bradley's to run as long as he stays there imo.

Comment

Theres people that CAN beat him, but I would have to favor him over everyone at 140lbs... I think Pac beats him if he ever went back to 140.. which I dont see happening now..

Bradley has a lot of intangibles.. his heart, his energy, his unwillingness to lose..

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        For real? I think Tim is way too smart for Amir at this point. So yeah, disagree!
        tim cant be smarter than amir come fight night cause amir have freddie in his corner. as long as amir can take his punches(which i think he can) amir will beat him convincingly

i forgot to mention maidana. i also give him a chance of beating bradley

Comment

Tim's a real good fighter and, as you say, a great all rounder, but I just feel he's kinda stuck in "jack of all trades" territory at the moment and maybe a more physically blessed fighter such as Khan, Valero or even Ortiz would be too much for him to handle.

I don't fancy his chances at eventually demanding equal respect to what he has at 140lbs at welterweight either.

He does always seem to be learning and improving though, and could turn out to be one of those guys who finds a way to win no matter how big the task at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D. Ripper. View Post
            How about Joan Guzman?
            I don't rate him too high, he looked like crap against Funeka. Maybe just an off-night? I dunno.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            I would say Holt if he stuck to what he was doing next time.

I think Alexander is too tight to pin Bradley down and that Bradley's outside game would offset him the way it did Peterson.
            Agree on both points.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

outside of pacquioa their isnt a single fighter id favour over bradley at 140
              as the americans would say,hes the truth

Comment

Khan seems a bit too frail to pull it off and I think Bradly on a good night would school Valero. Valero has a punchers chance with anyone 135-140 though.

I do think many of the welterweights would beat him but right now it's hard to imagine anyone at 140 pulling it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                  Maidana and Valero spark him out.
                  bradley will easily whoop valero

Comment

Valero is who I see beating him.

Bradley would KO Khan and Ortiz and Bradley is not even a big puncher.

Comment

What Bradley lacks in height/power he makes up for in heart/balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X