Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think the PPV was a letdown last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else think the PPV was a letdown last night.

Khan put up a fantastic display last night, but the show in general was a big let down for a ppv event.

There was plenty of fights on the card but we only got to see:

a dull encounter at domestic level between Small and Hall
    3 young talents unloading against overmatched opposition.(4 round fights in a ppv!)
    and a 1 sided world title fight (due to khans great display)

No kell Brook,no Enzo and no Mitchell.

I thought PPV was all about top level fights, yet there was only 1 fight worthy of the boxoffice.

Any thoughts.

sounds like a normal PPV. but thats the problem.

Comment

agreed

warren was on talksport radio this morning and said to look out for kell brook and also mitchell's fight highlights on sky this coming friday

ffs , people paid money for a ppv and this **** is waxing lyrical the next day about fights no **** seen !

i actually had itv4 on aswell , enjoyed the cleverley fight , unfortunately warren also mentioned that he was one of his fighters enjoying success on another card and said that he would be a world champion in a year .

also regarding khan v hatton , warren said that he didnt want to see hatton fight any longer and would advise for health reasons that ricky stop and if he was his manager he would hope ricky would call it a day because of the manner of the ko's & suggesting that people around ricky should encourage the guy to quit now ,it was like a heart felt plea ............the **** then went on to say that 'business is business' and he would happily see khan fight him!!

Comment

They should have shown Brook, Enzo and Mitchell (or just two of them) instead of the Olympic trio, who have no business on PPV yet

In fact, Warren/Sky refusing to make them fights that aren't on PPV is really holding back their careers

Comment

it was garbage. i was hoping they would atleast show the enzo fight. i knew the khan fight will be boring.

Comment

thought it was ****.

Comment

The Khan and Hall vs Small fights were the only ones worth watching . The olympians shouldnt have been on ppv against the opposition they were fighting. I thought the main event came round very quick.I didint think i got my moneys worth because when they did show repeats of the Brook and Maccarinelli fights they only showed the third round of each ffs but imo the Khan fight did make up for ot a bit.

Comment

Yes was let down, but anyone with half a brain could tell you it was never a PPV card.

I along with 28,000 other people watched a perfect stream on JTV for FREE.

Suck on that one Frank

Comment

Aye it was another joke by the clown Wank Warren, people need to stop giving this **** money, Streams are the way to go for that.

Comment

Even if it was delayed coverage after the Khan fight they should have showed Enzo, Kell and Mitchell. I can live with the card being mostly domestic (sort of live with it) but they should have put more on the PPV.

I suppose the way forward is to vote with your feet, boycott the PPV and watch it online for free.

Comment

Working...
                    X