No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Exclusive Training, Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bernard Hopkins Exclusive Training, Interview

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with WBA/IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard "The Alien" Hopkins to discuss his upcoming HBO televised unification with WBO champion Sergey Kovalev, scheduled for November 8th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Hopkins talks about training camp, deciding to fight Kovalev instead of Adonis Stevenson, thoughts on Kovalev as a fighter, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guerra Hopkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking sliced, focused, ready to take a lion in Kovalev to school.

B-Hop hitting the bag with his alien mask on. WAR ALIEN!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 08-25-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

How can anyone hate on Hopkins aka The Executioner ....The man has only been in great fights and at his age coming out of retirement Idk how many times and capture IBF/WBA fight mandatories and challenged Kovalov the Krusher.....Props to Hopkins can't no one say this man was a cherry Picker or ducked or only fought for money he earned his legacy!!!!Props to the Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by ricodonjefe View Post
        How can anyone hate on Hopkins aka The Executioner ....The man has only been in great fights and at his age coming out of retirement Idk how many times and capture IBF/WBA fight mandatories and challenged Kovalov the Krusher.....Props to Hopkins can't no one say this man was a cherry Picker or ducked or only fought for money he earned his legacy!!!!Props to the Executioner
        Amen. You are getting Green K tomorrow. I agree with you 100%.

Comment

I think Bhop has started to believe his own spiel. Scary masks and mind games won't help him against Kovalev.

Comment

Watch Bhopal take away kovalevs attributes slow the pace and UD the krusher

Comment

kovalev has never been beyond the 8th round........

agnew lasted 7,

kovalev has 0 head movement

his offence is incredible though

bhop UD, possibly late stoppage

Comment

Very good Hopkins interview -- truthful, straightforward, humble...

B-Hop was wrong only in one point here: he said (here) that he is the most underrated defense fighter... Well, I don't know if there is any another defensive active fighter at his level, to date...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Very good Hopkins interview -- truthful, straightforward, humble...

B-Hop was wrong only in one point here: he said (here) that he is the most underrated defense fighter... Well, I don't know if there is any another defensive active fighter at his level, to date...
                  On another hand: I don't know if a defensive fighter would be able to dodge a precise jab to the body that drops people, though...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    On another hand: I don't know if a defensive fighter would be able to dodge a precise jab to the body that drops people, though...
                    Kovalev overreaches when he throws the right to the body. Expect Hopkins to catch him off balance and put him numerous times.

We can bet again MD. Let me get some get back after Canelo vs Lara sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X