Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRANSWARP View Post
    Donkey kong, why the **** would israel let in Muslim immigrants in?, jews were impoted in from all over the world to prevent Muslims from outnumbering them you ****** you jackass, stfu.
    They wouldn't. Now try to wrap your mind around this slick concept, why would such Muslims with diabolical plans claim to be Muslims and not...oh lets say jewish?

Impossibru concept, i know. On another note, i got some snake oil id like to sell.

Comment

I guess they forgot Moses' wife was an Ethiopian. The European Jews are trying to kill off the Semitic and Black Jews sad.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        They wouldn't. Now try to wrap your mind around this slick concept, why would such Muslims with diabolical plans claim to be Muslims and not...oh lets say jewish?

Impossibru concept, i know. On another note, i got some snake oil id like to sell.

Are you weak in the head? lolollololollolollolo

So I'm to believe that israelis are so stupid that they bought in Ethiopians Muslim mistakenly thinking they were jews to counter their growing arab/Muslim population? do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

lmao at bringing those damn MOOOOOslems in a subject they have nothing to do with, you do realize you realise this makes you a conspiracy theorist?

Comment

Are you weak in the head? lolollololollolollolo

So I'm to believe that israelis are so stupid that they bought in Ethiopians Muslim mistakenly thinking they were jews to counter their growing arab/Muslim population? do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

lmao at bringing those damn MOOOOOslems in a subject they have nothing to do with, you do realize you realise this makes you a conspiracy theorist?
          Yes, moooooooslems have nothing to do with the subject of wanting to wipe israel off the map.....Thats how ridiculous your statement was.

The act of bringing in ethiopian jews is nothing new. What is relatively new is the increasingly growing threats against dem evil zionist jooooos.

And note, i use the term muslim loosely, im specifically speaking on Muslim extremists

But srs brah, got some of dat snake oil to sell you

Comment

Yes, moooooooslems have nothing to do with the subject of wanting to wipe israel off the map.....Thats how ridiculous your statement was.

The act of bringing in ethiopian jews is nothing new. What is relatively new is the increasingly growing threats against dem evil zionist jooooos.

And note, i use the term muslim loosely, im specifically speaking on Muslim extremists

But srs brah, got some of dat snake oil to sell you

You're must be drunk, I don't understand what your talking about, but if you think Israel which has the best intelligence service in the world, with the tightest security systems and checks in place will let a Muslim pretending to be a jew in just like that without through background checks, you'd have to be really delusional.

Comment

You're must be drunk, I don't understand what your talking about, but if you think Israel which has the best intelligence service in the world, with the tightest security systems and checks in place will let a Muslim pretending to be a jew in just like that without through background checks, you'd have to be really delusional.
              Thorough backround check on religious beliefs, and idealogical beliefs huh? Tell me how they could do a background check on anything but paper trail stuff.

You are testament to the fact that people can be fooled. Where is this convo going?

Comment

Thorough backround check on religious beliefs, and idealogical beliefs huh? Tell me how they could do a background check on anything but paper trail stuff.

You are testament to the fact that people can be fooled. Where is this convo going?

I'll repeat israel has the tightest controls out of any country, they built a ****ing wall for **** sake , and I'm to beleive some punk on the internet who believes Muslims claiming to be Jewish will be let in welcome doors just like that... jeez

You are a waste of time

Comment

I'll repeat israel has the tightest controls out of any country, they built a ****ing wall for **** sake , and I'm to beleive some punk on the internet who believes Muslims claiming to be Jewish will be let in welcome doors just like that... jeez

You are a waste of time
                  And obviously there are still ways that one can exploit to get in. I noticed how you dropped the whole background check thing.

Let me just say this, i dont agree with what the israelis did on this. Can we leave it at that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
                    have you even watched it dumbass??
                    No. I clicked it, heard the scary music, saw that it was twenty eight minutes long and concluded that it was horseshit. Prove me wrong. Dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X