Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your girlfriend got sick and could no longer have sex,would you stay with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Well I just googled ******* cysts and it looks like if you had one of those it could block your whole vagina passage. I would post it because its very educational but I have a feeling the administration here would not share my sentiments. You should have a looksie on google. Just trying things like "******* cyst", "******* growth", "extreme genital warts vagina" and things like that.

I wonder if it takes a question like that to make you interested with vag???

Comment

If it's my wife or mother of my children - absolutely.

If it happens to be no more than a glorified a flirt of mine.. Likely not.
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 12-25-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Only if she has a disease that can easily be spread, if Im safe, Ill stay with her.

Comment

My older brother is an antisocial creep who had one of those girlfriends he was always talking **** on. Kept saying he was going to break up with her, but never did because he's a coward. He said that she was "fat, dumb, ugly" and that he hated her personality.

They finally broke up a few months back after being together like five years, and he told me that the past two+ years they hadn't had sex once. And that he never cheated on her. He's 29 and not the worst lookin' guy.

Mother****ing dude in his 20's didn't have sex for two years. It blows my mind. If I go a month without anything I'm scrolling my phone, checkin my Facebook friends, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Well I just googled ******* cysts and it looks like if you had one of those it could block your whole vagina passage. I would post it because its very educational but I have a feeling the administration here would not share my sentiments. You should have a looksie on google. Just trying things like "******* cyst", "******* growth", "extreme genital warts vagina" and things like that.
            What is wrong with her arsehole?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              What kind of illness stops you from having sex?

Comment

if i loved her i would totally stay but it would be complicated because she would probably assume u had to get it somewere else and maybe eventually would be too much to bare with and shed leave you her self. however i do belive if the tables turned the girl would leave for sure if ur manhood was gone. one of my exes kicked me while i was down lol wasnt expecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  If i got in the relationship purely based on the physical aspect of the relationship i would leave her.

I dont get into a relationship just based on that, values, personality, spirituality are far more important factors for me
                  So, you're on a platonic love?

If she's only a girlfriend and you really really love her, how long can you endure the life without sex?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    So, you're on a platonic love?

If she's only a girlfriend and you really really love her, how long can you endure the life without sex?
                    It doesnt matter how long, i probably wont leave her.

i wont jump to the next pvssy available.

Comment

Her mouth still works...:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X