Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how this n0bs articles always start "fighter of the decade" hahahahahahahaha
    T!T
    and like everyone else I'm sick of hearing about Manny looking the best he has ever looked and then him getting in the ring and only fighting 1 minute of every round.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
      I love how this n0bs articles always start "fighter of the decade" hahahahahahahaha
      T!T
      and like everyone else I'm sick of hearing about Manny looking the best he has ever looked and then him getting in the ring and only fighting 1 minute of every round.
      Tip - do not speak for everyone else, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
        * NEWSFLASH * Ronnie Nathieslz gags down on a massive big pen1s while rubbing one out over pacquiao. ****sucker of the decade ronnie strikes again
        Nasty troll creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I'm not sure what the significance of Pacquiao's 'volume punching' is when his problem's not being able to get in range in the first place.
          Yeah...let's hope JMM doesn't step on Manny's feet so much... Haters may hate, but I very much want to see their next war.

Comment

When they have someone as good as JMM in sparring let me know.

Otherwise this means literally nothing.

Comment

Just prove it December 8th, that is all

Comment

there have been rumors pacquiao floored both his sparring partners at least twice, read it from a blog who's filming this fights' hbo 24 7. how about that, hope pacquiao keeps forms and doesn't peak too early

Comment

nothing makes me more excited when i see an article begin with

Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao

i already know it'll be a masterpiece

long live Ronnie and his journalistic brilliance

Comment

Read the first line to realize who wrote this.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      Check the source this dude deep throats Pacquiao more than Jinkee does. smh
                      Considering Pac is Asian, I'd say the term "shallow throat" would be more appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                      X