No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr's Coach on The Vitali Defeat, 12/1 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr's Coach on The Vitali Defeat, 12/1 Return

Trainer Youssef Ramadan gave his assessment of Manuel Charr's stoppage loss to WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Charr (21-1, 11KOs) was stopped in the fourth round after suffering a cut above his right eyebrow. The cut wasn't bad, but it was bleeding heavily.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is exactly what david said about the charr/vitali situation, if u watch the fight closely when the referee stops the action he takes charr to vitalis corner where there was a doctor assigned by vitali who stopped the fight and if charr had been taken to the doctor in is own corner the fight most likely would have continued,i dislike the klitschkos wladimir has a glass chin and vitali is a cherrypicker,who only fights people much smaller then him so he has a significant reach advantage,didnt vitali duck nikolai valuev

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
      this is exactly what david said about the charr/vitali situation, if u watch the fight closely when the referee stops the action he takes charr to vitalis corner where there was a doctor assigned by vitali who stopped the fight and if charr had been taken to the doctor in is own corner the fight most likely would have continued,i dislike the klitschkos wladimir has a glass chin and vitali is a cherrypicker,who only fights people much smaller then him so he has a significant reach advantage,didnt vitali duck nikolai valuev
      You have one good point and then you show pure spite by talking about glass chins, cherry-picking and Klitschko ducking Valuev. Klitschko tried very hard, and for well over a year, to make the Valuev fight. Eventually, when they talked money Klitschko offered $2.5 mill. Valuev wanted to take it, being much the biggest purse of his career, but DON KING refused, saying they wanted $4 mill. By this time he didn't even have a title. IT WAS ALL REPORTED ON THIS SITE ON 2nd AUGUST 2010 by RICK REENO.

Valuev afterwards, when Klitschko's future plans were already made, tried to get the $2.5 mill, but it couldn't be done, and Valuev was worth much less at that point.

As for the Charr stoppage, I agree it was too soon. Unless it was a artery. It began to pour out very suddenly. CHARR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO.

Those who have just begun to follow boxing should read up lots before giving opinions and also control their irrational malice. This is good advice.

AND...don't believe ANYTHING that David Haye says. He's just a pair of loose lips. This is BETTER advice.
      Last edited by edgarg; 10-06-2012, 10:42 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I doubt Charr would have won or even get close to doing so if the fight would have continued.
        It's good though that he will be fighting Chagaev next instead of facing another Zack Page kinda opponent.
        I would like him to fight someone like Derrick Chisora, that would tell us more who Charr is, as for now I know him as a guy who threw 5 punches in 4 Rd's and then started to bleed.

Comment

Charr scared Vitalia into political retirement.

Comment

It was kind of a lame stoppage. But maybe Charr cuts like paper, his skin looks fragile and fine. Of course it's bitterly disappointing.
            But I would watch Charr vs Chagaev actually, Charr deserves another chance to show something.

Comment

Charr showed more aggression after the fight than he did in all 4 rounds

Love how he goes mad and walks up on Vitali who just has that serial killer glare going on.

TKO4

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post

Wladimirs chin is much better than given credit for & tbh there aren't many pro boxers as big as Vitali but Briggs, Charr, Lewis, Sanders, Arreola, Donald, Hoffman are certainly by no means small, all stood at 6ft4+ and 235+
                Sure their are many others he fought too I've forgotten.

Ducked Valuev lmao, blame greedy Don King for that one.

Comment

Charr vs. Chagaev is an interesting fight.

I don't like Charr, if they fight I hope Ruslan decisively defeats him.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    I doubt Charr would have won or even get close to doing so if the fight would have continued.
                    It's good though that he will be fighting Chagaev next instead of facing another Zack Page kinda opponent.
                    I would like him to fight someone like Derrick Chisora, that would tell us more who Charr is, as for now I know him as a guy who threw 5 punches in 4 Rd's and then started to bleed.

Motivated Chisora stops Charr.

Comment

Working...
                    X