Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst video games you've ever had the misfortune of playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Soldner' on the PC, I still have nightmares!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Back in the heady days of the ZX Spectrum there was a game called SAS: Operation Thunderflash. Out in 1986, the makers of the game found the essence of what it was like to actually be a soldier in one of the toughest elite regiments on the planet. They then did the exact opposite.

Played in the 3D isometric style that represented king shit at the time, this was a game so tough that few made it past the first screen. The object of the game was to free hostages and kill terrorists. This was virtually impossible.

SAS training teaches its soldiers to avoid ever shooting over any objects, even a knee high coffee table. The terrorists, having had no such training, were free to shoot wherever they pleased. SAS troops were also trained to waddle around spasmodically in the 3D plane and never aim their weapons where you'd think they should.

The whole thing was an utter mess. Plus it looked and sounded like this:

Perhaps they should've called that game 'Call of Duty : Modern BOREfare'.

Haha, I slay me.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        bayonetta, truely terrible game imo, didn't last 10 minutes in my ps3 before taking it back
        Bayonetta did exactly what it said on the tin.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The Spec Ops series on PS1. Horrible.
          Spec Ops was one of my favorite PSOne series

It sucked, but I loved it. It really did suck badly. And I agree, it is the worst games I have ever played.

Resident Evil, Syphon Filter[especially 2], MLB[989 Sports], NBA Live 2001, Medal of Honor Underground, Duke Nukem Time To Kill, Soul Reaver, Medievel, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, Spec Ops, Fear Effect, Spider Man, Jet Moto 3. Those were my games right there.

Have you played Spec Ops: The Line for PS3? That's a pretty cool game.

Comment

I've played some stinkers, but the one that really stands out is this absolute piece of shit.

You have control of one of the most advanced attack aircraft of the time, named after a fuggin blockbuster movie.

What could go wrong, right?

How about not being able to land on the fucking cocksucking, sonofawhoring Aircraft Carrier.

EVER

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Spec Ops was one of my favorite PSOne series

It sucked, but I loved it. It really did suck badly. And I agree, it is the worst games I have ever played.

Resident Evil, Syphon Filter[especially 2], MLB[989 Sports], NBA Live 2001, Medal of Honor Underground, Duke Nukem Time To Kill, Soul Reaver, Medievel, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, Spec Ops, Fear Effect, Spider Man, Jet Moto 3. Those were my games right there.

Have you played Spec Ops: The Line for PS3? That's a pretty cool game.
              I haven't played Spec Ops: The Line, but my brother has. It looked okay.

I love every single game you mentioned other than Spec Ops, and still own a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I've played some stinkers, but the one that really stands out is this absolute piece of shit.

You have control of one of the most advanced attack aircraft of the time, named after a fuggin blockbuster movie.

How about not being able to land on the fucking cocksucking, sonofawhoring Aircraft Carrier.

EVER
                Unless you have a Power Glove.

Comment

Comment

i played one of the first ufc games and it was terrible
                    u could ko a guy with an elbow to the chest while he had your back, and the female division consisted of 2 fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

EVER
                      Agreed, this one is awful too.

Comment

Working...
                      X