Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is J.M. Marquez always getting a pass from fighting D fighters before PAC?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    you're asking the wrong Q here lets look at Manny Pacquiao history
    fought Mosley after a Draw with Mora
    fought Margarito after Garcia
    Fought Marquez after Ramos
    Fought Bradley after Casamayor

why should Marquez break this trend??
    Except Pacquaio.
    Last edited by whirlwind; 06-22-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      Sorry bud, fighting past prime fighters and STILL forcing a CW is pacquiao's thing.

Marquez beat Pac.
      And yet all those past prime fighters will never be on Marquez radar for tune ups because they can put a big hole in his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Mesa. Prescott is beautiful man. What part of colorado you from
        I'm from Denver, my father moved out to Colorado Springs, originally from pittsburgh and Fort Hood, when he was a senior in high scool because my grandfather was re-stationed to work on Fort Carson down in the Springs. So he then moved up to Denver, the Northeast Park Hill neighborhood, and that's where I grew up. I live in Southeast Aurora now, because I finally got myself a good paying job. Love the deserts though, all through the 4Corners man.

And yeah my grandfather on my father's side retired to Pueblo, CO in the high desert down there. And my grandmother from my mother's side retired to Prescott, and I have cousins in Drexel down in Tucson.

I wanna retire to Grand Junction, Moab, or Mesquite some day. The desert is just something else.

Comment

What's even worse pedquiao could be 0-2-1 against a "can crusher".

Comment

its just the way it is... why deprive him of opportunities to get money for his family?...

nah... marquez is a whiny beach who live and breathes pacquiao day in and day out...

Comment

lol Marquez who is 38 and has been through NUMEROUS wars is waiting for a younger Pac to wear out? Come again?

Comment

Working...
              X