2 Years ago today Edwin Valero Died.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Thanks for ruining the joke Larry.
    he was undefeated until he tried himself...................

Comment

The guy was a beast in the ring. Shame he was such a piece of crap out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It annoys me when people say Valero couldn't hang with the best of them...

Haha I'm late but I get it now. Touche'

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
          He should have been handled long before he took his young wife's life.

All the warning signs were there.

Unfortunately we never focus on prevention in our society.
          Our society?

You must be from Venezuela

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            he was undefeated until he tried himself...................
            C'mon Larry.

Comment

I remember when I heard he killed himself. I was like WTF this guy was a beast in the ring.

Then I remembered reading something like he got into a motorcycle crash while not wearing a helmet and got a fractured skull and still wanted to get punched in the face for a living. This is when I knew he didn't give a ****

Also he won his first 18 fights by 1st round KO which is a record that will probably never be broken

All in all, Valero was a tortured soul with unbelievable potential

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I remember when I heard he killed himself. I was like WTF this guy was a beast in the ring.

Then I remembered reading something like he got into a motorcycle crash while not wearing a helmet and got a fractured skull and still wanted to get punched in the face for a living. This is when I knew he didn't give a ****

Also he won his first 18 fights by 1st round KO which is a record that will probably never be broken

All in all, Valero was a tortured soul with unbelievable potential
                i think we woulda got a valero/pac if he was still alive

Comment

this guy was extremely overrated...........who in the hell did he beat worth mentioning.

Comment

Phuck him!!!!!!

Comment

Smh

What could you say that is positive about Valero, besides that he was a beast in the ring. He forfeited any respect that anyone could have for him. The scumbag couldn't have just killed himself? He had to kill his wife and leave his children parentless?

With his cocaine addiction and everything else wrong with him I can't believe his trainers and team could even get him to train. I think his physical gifts allowed him to get to where he was at.

Maybe if he had received help earlier in his life he could have rebounded but he was too far gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X