Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey Early Manchester Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the doctor shouting at ? ( Your a disgrace ) And why ?

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      Was it his first fight? Little bit of blood and its stopped wtf

Never seen a ring doctor run into the ring like that for a cut.
      #U@(#, I mean a woman's monthly menstruation cycle would out bleed this. Ring doc...let see some license here.

Comment

I was rooting for Mccloskey...but I always knew that Khan was just the better fighter....during the fight Mccloskey didn't fight scared he fought like he always does but Khan is just that much better then Mccloskey...at the end of the fight though it did kinda look like Mccloskey didn't want to fight anymore...am I crazy but I think Mccloskey could probably beat Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          i wish this site would put a headline saying results in..instead of writing it here where we are seeing the result,the other way we have a choice if we want to know the result or wait and watch the fight later tonight...i wanted to watch it now i already know who won...
          I'm in the same boat. I come to just check the news and I get a big fat spoiler without the option of not knowing. That sucks and it really doesn't take much for them to post "Khan vs. McCloskey results, click here!".

Comment

what a **** fight man. In all honesty khan would have won but he heavily underestimated mckloskey. At times he made khan look like a amateurish. Fight Bradley and then give the guy a rematch. But khan would come prepared, and it wouldnt be as competitive.

Comment

Khan continues accumulating rematches!! Presscot, Maidana and McCloskey !! Damn !!

Comment

Same thing happened when Kahn fought Barrera and they let that fight continue.

Comment

that was one of the most ridiculous decisions ive ever seen in boxing.

had money on a khan/berto double via stoppage and the ref fked me.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    Khan continues accumulating rematches!! Presscot, Maidana and McCloskey !! Damn !!
                    Don't be ridiculous.

Khan is clearly (at least) a class above all of those fighters.

He is 3 classes above Prescott, you mentioning Prescott is as stupid as it would be if I mentioned Singsurat or Torrecampo

Comment

Khan was showing Bradley that he can head butt too.

Comment

Working...
                      X