Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M Marquez Avoids Unification Bout vs Humberto Soto ,......to fight Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    Right on. Maybe next time.

See any good movies lately?

One of the other posters recommended this one for me. Fucking disturbing and twisted. But the acting was great and there is a lot of humor to go with the disgust.

Never saw that one, I'll have to check it out.

Haven't watched anything new lately, just revisiting some of the old favorites.

"Taxi Driver" for the billionth time last night, followed up by a revisiting of "Unforgiven".

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
      In the late 1990's, Barrera and Morales avoided JMM.
      Eventually JMM fought Barrera. I dont know what the situation is with a proposed JMM-EM bout.

BUT, Marquez has avoided Humberto Soto for over 2 years.
      In 2007, Soto tried to fight Marquez, and Marquez ducked him then, ans instead fought Soto's "leftovers"(Rocky Juerez).

Soto has been avoided by most fighters like Pacman, Jorge Linares, Robert Guererro, and other fighters , than anyone else.

Rios' talk, is just talk.
      Why isn't any confirmation??? that he's gonna fight Soto??
      Rios changed his mind.

How can they avoid JMM when they were smaller guys,they were Bantameweights at that time and JMM was featherweight since 93.

HAMED ducked JMM but not BARRERA or MORALES.

Comment

This thread makes me feel like you haven't seen Soto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Never saw that one, I'll have to check it out.

Haven't watched anything new lately, just revisiting some of the old favorites.

"Taxi Driver" for the billionth time last night, followed up by a revisiting of "Unforgiven".
          Yup, all-time classics.

Comment

I thinkyou the thread starter has to be the dumbest fuking moron in the world if he thinks JMM is ducking anyone. He only went out of his way to fight the two most skilled fighters of our generation but he's ducking a b- fighter in. And ducking Barrera and Morales LOL?!!! Oh yeah lets not forget all the times Morales and Barrera ducked him when they were all in their primes. Plus JMM is older than them and isn't a shell of his former self like the other two.

Fuk some of you guys gotta stop sniffing that paint!

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
              hahaha, man I hate to admit this since I was a big fan of Humberto at 125-130, but he ****ing sucks at light weight. The only reason he has that belt is because Valero died. He won the title on a sloppy and horrible fight with punching bag Diaz. Let them talk their ****, once Soto faces legitimate oposition he'll lose the title.
              Valero vacated that 135lbs title belt, to avoid defending it against Soto.

Valero had always been scared to fight Soto.

Valero was so SCARED to fight Soto, that when Bob Arum announce last year, a proposed fight between Valero vs Soto (for the Pac-Cotto undercard), Valero packed up his belonging in a suitcase, and flew out of the US, to Venezuela, than pretended he tried to come back to the US, but told the INS officials that he had a DUI/Loaded firearm arrest conviction earlier on the year.
              SO the INS denied his entry, and Valero was releived that he dont have to fight Soto on the Pac-Cotto undercard.

Then Arum re-scheduled the Soto-Valero fight for Dec. 5th, in Cancun, Mexico, so that Valero would not have VISA issues.

and again Valero chickened-out.

So, Arum, said, "**** it, I'll give Valero a simple opponent (Hector Velazquez) on Dec. 19th, while Soto fights a replacement (Jesus Chavez).

Then right after the Valero-Demarco fight in Monterrey, Mexico, Soto was at ringside, and challenged Valero to a next fight. Valero declined.

then Valero abandoned his title to avoid defending it against Soto.

Valero was too much of a COWARD, to have fought Humberto Soto.

Comment

Perhaps Soto thinks Marquez is shot - coz he don't want anyone with a working pulse...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                  Valero vacated that 135lbs title belt, to avoid defending it against Soto.

Valero had always been scared to fight Soto.

Valero was so SCARED to fight Soto, that when Bob Arum announce last year, a proposed fight between Valero vs Soto (for the Pac-Cotto undercard), Valero packed up his belonging in a suitcase, and flew out of the US, to Venezuela, than pretended he tried to come back to the US, but told the INS officials that he had a DUI/Loaded firearm arrest conviction earlier on the year.
                  SO the INS denied his entry, and Valero was releived that he dont have to fight Soto on the Pac-Cotto undercard.

Then Arum re-scheduled the Soto-Valero fight for Dec. 5th, in Cancun, Mexico, so that Valero would not have VISA issues.

and again Valero chickened-out.

So, Arum, said, "**** it, I'll give Valero a simple opponent (Hector Velazquez) on Dec. 19th, while Soto fights a replacement (Jesus Chavez).

Then right after the Valero-Demarco fight in Monterrey, Mexico, Soto was at ringside, and challenged Valero to a next fight. Valero declined.

then Valero abandoned his title to avoid defending it against Soto.

Valero was too much of a COWARD, to have fought Humberto Soto.

you telling me Valero ducked soto even though everybody and their momma knows that valero was obsessed with pacquiao more than marquez is.

Really wont soto fight a rematch with his daddy Guzman.

Comment

you got to be a stupid motha fuker to think soto is on marquez's level...

Comment

JMM is better than Soto could ever imagine being half as good as...

Comment

Working...
                      X