Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One That Noticed Price Was Hurt Before Wilder Finished Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One That Noticed Price Was Hurt Before Wilder Finished Him?

I seriously haven't seen anyone else mention this. There's a reason Wilder landed that right so easily. Price was out of it and couldn't react well.

Look at 26 sec. Right hook. You can see his legs get a little loose, and when the ref separates them he looks out of it.

Nope. I was a little surprised that whoever was commentating on my stream said nothing of it myself.

Comment

I noticed it too, he threw that right hand fast as hell, Price wasn't expecting it at all.

Comment

No i dont think so but i think he was blinded by the lights cuz Wilder telegraphed that punch so much yet the guy didnt move at all

Comment

He was defo hurt his legs where unsteady. I remember saying it just before the KO punch.

Comment

You might be right. He looked a little out of it when the ref broke up that clinch.

Comment

You're right, he was hurt after the hook

Comment

I didn't notice, because I didn't care.

Comment

That is one heavy handed mofo.

If that right hand even mildly grazes Wlad's delicate china, he somersaults over the ropes.

Comment

Roy Jones advised him to become a boxer, what a cruel joke he played on him.
                    Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X