No announcement yet.

If Khan didn;t get hit in the 10th, he would have had a wide UD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan didn;t get hit in the 10th, he would have had a wide UD

He came in strong on the 8th and 9th, and the 11th and 12th he was still strong, but lost, or in my eyes drew the 11th.

Maybe the bodyshot to Maidana messed him up too, but if Khan held his elft up when walking to his left, he would have won the 11th and 12th and won more rounds for sure.

Of coruse this is boxing and what happened did happen, and his chin is still not great, and also one punch is boxing can change a fight for sure.

Now the reason I say this is, if that shot didn't happen, then the fight may have been very different.

Now, can anyone hurt Khan like that and make the fight sway? Everyone said Khan was easy to hit by a slow guy, but Maidana puts on a lot of pressure. Everyone else in the division is easy to hit too IMO.

Personally, I can see Ortiz getting hurt by Khan and fighting scared. He does not like taking licks. His composure totally changes. Good power and skills, but not a fighter to me. Khan may **** this kid up.

Alexander has power for sure, but he will take too many jabs and rights. He is tough and fast, so could pose a problem. However Kotelnik is damn slow and hit him easily, Alex needs to hold his ahnds up. He aint gonna win by UD anyway.

Bradley hasn't stopped anyone for a long time. I don't think he has the pop to change a fight VS Khan, but he has the aggresive style to do so. He has a fast right hand too, although he is fairly open when throwing his combo's, very wide. However Bradley has a style that has the ebst chance to win rounds if he can take punches back, which he can IMO. Close one since he can slip punches.

Yup. I scored the 11th round for Amir. He threw a good uppercut that got everybody up on their feet and threw a 5 punch combo with big left hooks and right hands in them.

If Amir had finished Maidana in round 1 (which could have happened) people would call Maidana a bum.
    Last edited by wazaa.; 12-15-2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Khan lost the twelfth in my book.

Agreed?

Comment

i didnt read it all but the tittle says it all really, due to the fact that the 10nth round was 10-8 which cancelled out the knockdown in the first.

Comment

If Maidana wouldn't have been knocked down by that body punch, maybe he wouldn't been tired so early on in the fight and maybe he would have knocked khan out early ^^

ifs ifs ifs

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            Khan lost the twelfth in my book.

Agreed?
            yeah... Amir finished strong but Maidana won that one.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
              If Maidana wouldn't have been knocked down by that body punch, maybe he wouldn't been tired so early on in the fight and maybe he would have knocked khan out early ^^

ifs ifs ifs
              I did say that too, that the bodyshot may have messed him up. However that is harder to tell, since the 10th round shot definitely ****ed Khan up.

If's are a big if, but the if in my thread is, can anyone else in the division have a punch to change the fight. Could any fighter take the punches Khan threw for 12 rounds and win, or keep on coming in Maidana's case.

People say Khanw as easy to hit by a slow guy, but then Bradley, Alexander and Ortiz are also easy to hit. Bradley is the only one who tries to slip, but he comes in too much to be defnesive and slick.

Comment

Yeah it would have been a lot wider, but it doesn't matter, he got the win now its on to the next fight

Comment

And if the first round would've been 20 seconds longer Khan would've stopped him then. But ifs don't mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                    I did say that too, that the bodyshot may have messed him up. However that is harder to tell, since the 10th round shot definitely ****ed Khan up.

If's are a big if, but the if in my thread is, can anyone else in the division have a punch to change the fight. Could any fighter take the punches Khan threw for 12 rounds and win, or keep on coming in Maidana's case.

People say Khanw as easy to hit by a slow guy, but then Bradley, Alexander and Ortiz are also easy to hit. Bradley is the only one who tries to slip, but he comes in too much to be defnesive and slick.
                    i don't know man, if you saw the bradley abregu highlights, you can see bradley landing some good shots, you should check that out

Comment

Working...
                    X