No announcement yet.

Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    TS got banned. Amazing. I wonder whose sock-puppet account he was.
    Clearly BPP is suffering from White Guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
      No doubt about it. The double standard is repugnant.

If a white senator said anything resembling what this clown said there would be WW3 right now.

If a black guy says it, its ok, they're allowed to be eternal victims.
      im sorry, should african-decent people whom's bloodlines were enslaved only be allowed temporary victimship?

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
        im sorry, should african-decent people whom's bloodlines were enslaved only be allowed temporary victimship?
        well just to make everything fair i hear from 2092-2465 th governments planning to let the black population enslave the white population.

because you know its real fair to force injustice apon people, who 100 years ago wernt even living, simply because their white.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-30-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

I couldn't find the clip I wanted, so this will do.

4:40-6:00 is a solid start to my point.
          Last edited by Dirt E Gomez; 04-30-2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

few things i've learned in this thread...

elected officials can be put in position from affirmative action...
            there are apparently several of these AA black officials in office...
            they're all racist...
            people don't like being called racist by people they believe are racist...

interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
              well just to make everything fair i hear from 2092-2465 th governments planning to let the black population enslave the white population.

because you know its real fair to force injustice apon people, who 100 years ago wernt even living, simply because their white.
              who's forcing injustice...?

i dont make the connection m8.

who said your first 'enslavement' sentence was 'fair'? not me.

actions speak louder than words, and the actions of euros make this guy a mute in comparison.

Comment

who's forcing injustice...?

i dont make the connection m8.

who said your first 'enslavement' sentence was 'fair'? not me.

actions speak louder than words, and the actions of euros make this guy a mute in comparison.
                I assumed you were inferring that because your related to some one who was enslaved 100 years ago you should have the full right to get anything you want simply by claiming racial injustice.

thus forcing injustice upon any race other then the race claiming thy are a victim.

the act of enslaving white people was ment in a satirical way mocking affirmative action and such ideas that feel there is a need to make up for the unfairness of the past by unfairly granting certain races extra special rights.

the fairness of the idea just leads to more unfairness and weather or not something was un fair in the past dosnt f**king matter if its not still unfair we should just get the f**k over it.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-30-2010, 02:00 AM.

Comment

****, these threads really aren't worth responding to anymore.

75% as a vent outlet? Ok.

But like the other 25% is a hate fest and it gets annoying.

Who is Sharpton? Just take his place if you want..........be the COUNTER SHARPTON............run against the Minority and become successful yet caste automatic Pariah based on your status.

That's what you're claiming right? People?

Minorities have the ultimate say in what the Government dictates?

Yeah their leader is a Black Man right? Pssh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X