No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Discusses Mayweather's Tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Discusses Mayweather's Tactics

Ryan Burton catches up with trainer Danny Garcia to discuss Victor Ortiz's title defense against Floyd Mayweather Jr., strategy, some of Mayweather's tactics and more [Click Here To Read More]

Can you guys for goodness sake create a youtube channel and post the videos there?
    Seriously i never watch any of your videos, can't download crap.
    You guys are like using old technology, shows from the looks of the website too. Please invest money at the right places.

Comment

Originally posted by nokia3310 View Post
      Can you guys for goodness sake create a youtube channel and post the videos there?
      You guys are like using old technology, shows from the looks of the website too. Please invest money at the right places.
      I agree. Put it on youtube and embed it! So much easier than what you're doing now!!

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
        I agree. Put it on youtube and embed it! So much easier than what you're doing now!!
        Co-sign. This is tedious and a lot harder than it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by nokia3310 View Post
          Well said man, Boxingscene should already have a Youtube page.

Comment

Working...
          X