No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shreds De La Hoya, Schaefer: They are The Worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Shreds De La Hoya, Schaefer: They are The Worst

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has went full blast at his promotional rivals, Oscar De La Hoya and Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions. Top Rank and Golden Boy, recognized as the two biggest promotional companies in the United States, have not done business with each other since the Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton fight in 2009. Tensions boiled over when the two sides failed to reach an agreement for a mega-fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

arum just needs to die now....

Comment

LOL man please. Arum you are the exact same thing you're calling Oscar and Richard.

Comment

That was a lame comeback from Oscar, all bark too and no bite...

Comment

A bit rich coming from Arum..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has went full blast at his promotional rivals, Oscar De La Hoya and Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions. Top Rank and Golden Boy, recognized as the two biggest promotional companies in the United States, have not done business with each other since the Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton fight in 2009. Tensions boiled over when the two sides failed to reach an agreement for a mega-fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
            This coming from a guy who said "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth". That guy is unreal

Comment

arum did the samething to the heavyweights back in the day.plus he almost went to prison for bribery,so don't throw stone bobby.

Comment

arum vs dlh

Why don't we give these two guys boxing gloves and test them for three rds? On second thought no because I am inclined to Arum but in a boxing match it is no contest.Looking back though, DLH attempted to shanghai Pacquiao, knowing full well that Pacquiao had a contract with Bob Arum. And when it did not work he got pissed off with Pacquiao and agreed to fight Pacquiao hoping to pulverize him. For "personal reasons" he termed of the fight. ( I have a DVD of his interview where he is seething mad at Pacquiao.) But it backfired. History. Maybe we will just let Don the King do the promotions?

Comment

oh arum bites, and he bites hard.

Ask HBO.

Comment

like arum has room to talk. he's the devil himself

Comment

Working...
                    X