Collapse
No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Afghanistan: At least 15 Afghan civilians were killed when an American soldier walked out of a military base in a rural district of southern Afghanistan and opened fire on three nearby houses, local villagers said yesterday.
    In a statement, the US military said one of its service members had been detained after an incident in Kandahar Province, in the south of the country, and said there were civilian casualties but gave no more details.
    ''This is a deeply regrettable incident and we extend our thoughts and concerns to the families involved,'' NATO's International Security Assistance Force said in a statement.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-soldi...311-1usoh.html

9 kids killed. he is ****n Terrorist

Comment

Smh. . . I support my troops, but I don't support us being over there right now. . . And drone bombings in Pakistan? WTF? All the years of peace our diplomats worked for is being DESTROYED and pissed all over. . . .

Do the families of all these innocent civilians killed get compensated from the US government? They need to be held responsible for their actions - a lot of these killings are completely unnecessary; it's either flat out murder, or gross negligence of the utmost. . .

Comment

I bet that sick fuck Bringer 5 starred this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          Afghanistan: At least 15 Afghan civilians were killed when an American soldier walked out of a military base in a rural district of southern Afghanistan and opened fire on three nearby houses, local villagers said yesterday.
          In a statement, the US military said one of its service members had been detained after an incident in Kandahar Province, in the south of the country, and said there were civilian casualties but gave no more details.
          ''This is a deeply regrettable incident and we extend our thoughts and concerns to the families involved,'' NATO's International Security Assistance Force said in a statement.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-soldi...311-1usoh.html
          sadly this is the reality of what happens nowadays in war and nobody in the world cares when this happens unfortunately to them as long as it is not foreign troops who have died nobody cares whatsoever, especially in this lounge ive noticed to them its just more dead muslims so to them they dont give two shits what the outcome is to these civilians in afghan/iraq
          Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 03-11-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's crazy. It doesn't really matter whether it was planned or he had some sort of breakdown because it still looks just as bad. That sort of thing is always going to happen though.

That war is just horrible in so many ways.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is just "par for the course" when a man is placed in a warzone and exposed to extreme duress for an extended period of time. I'm honestly shocked we don't hear about stuff like this happening more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                9 kids killed. he is ****n Terrorist
                And he's under arrest and charged with murder among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Smh. . . I support my troops, but I don't support us being over there right now. . . And drone bombings in Pakistan? WTF? All the years of peace our diplomats worked for is being DESTROYED and pissed all over. . . .

Do the families of all these innocent civilians killed get compensated from the US government? They need to be held responsible for their actions - a lot of these killings are completely unnecessary; it's either flat out murder, or gross negligence of the utmost. . .
                  Compensated? I'm sure US dimpomats will come w/ something. Guy went crazy and was going door to door killing everyone including kids

Comment

hang him....

Comment

Working...
                    X