Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone on here ever piss themselves as an adult?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it. That snake uses baby wipes.
    Kev seen him taking a dump on a homeless dude sleeping on a bench in Central park

He's a sick ****.

Comment

3 experiences, 2 not involving pissing myself.

1) When I was 7 years old we were trying to start a telephone pole on fire with an ice pick and a lighter and then were swarmed by cops. When they were scolding us I thought I'd humor them and get sympathy by pissing myself. I stared down at my pants and opened my feet to make sure they noticed.

2) I almost crapped myself with instant diarrhea on the second day I was to spar a heavyweight who'd brutalized me the day before.

3) When I was in A.I.T. I woke up and realized I'd c*m on myself. I'd obviously had a wet dream but I didn't remember it. Damn!:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

3) When I was in A.I.T. I woke up and realized I'd c*m on myself. I'd obviously had a wet dream but I didn't remember it. Damn!:wank:
        I'm speechless.

Comment

wazaa likes the golden showers.

Comment

Two of my mates pissed themselves on our holidays in Ibiza last summer.

Comment

I **** my pants when I picked up a bag of dog food when I was 17. That was the last time some thing like that happened.

BTW, De Jong is a beast. :up:

Comment

Indeed.

I religously piss in my shorts everytime I'm in a pool with other people

Comment

I haven't pissed myself in ages, but I **** my pants on quite a few occasions. Mostly sharts really....

Comment

Yeah, when i was drunk, i couldn't get my trousers down fast enough, so i just let flow, and let the good times roll.

It was very warm

Comment

Ummm, No, why do you ask?

Comment

Working...
                      X