Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times do you think Berto will eat canvas on April 16th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He won't. Berto has never shown himself to be easy to knockdown. If anyone hits canvas multiple times I expect it would be Ortiz. Berto hits hard and fast.
    He was legitimately KD by Collazo and Quintana and neither were called, considering those are the best guys he faced I wouldn't say he has shown much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      your question does nothing to answer my question.

Berto was taken to the edge with collazo and he rose above it like a champion

Ortiz was taken to the edge with Maidana and he quit.
      Collazo doesn't hit as hard as Maidana lol

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        Collazo doesn't hit as hard as Maidana lol
        more excuses

I'm done with this thread.

Comment

more excuses

I'm done with this thread.
          To compare the damage that Ortiz took against Maidana to the damage Collazo did to Berto is dumb...Collazo is not known as a KO artist at WW and Maidana is known as a murderous puncher at JWW...SMH...LOL

Comment

your question does nothing to answer my question.

Berto was taken to the edge with collazo and he rose above it like a champion

Ortiz was taken to the edge with Maidana and he quit.
            Yea and lost that fight

Also look what he's done since that fight. He didnt rise, he regressed

Comment

Berto fights so much like Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                Since when has Berto fought a top opponent?
                How many 26 year olds in boxing have beaten top opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  I think Ortiz will make Berto eat canvas in their fight...given how his last 6 fights were like....pretty much everyone has tasted canvas against Ortiz atleast once.

Maidana was KD'd 3 times
                  A.Diaz 1 time and suffered a cut
                  Alatorre was KD'd 1 time and was stopped for the first time

Campbell was KD'd 1 time
                  Harris was KD'd 4 times and Matthysse couldn't knock him down
                  Peterson was KD'd twice and there were two more times where he almost fell but he hung on for dear life when his legs were gone

I predict Berto to eat canvas 3 times against Ortiz...his punch output will increase on this fight he couldn't finish Peterson because he seemed drained coming in 15 pounds heavier over night...should the fight go the distance I expect those knock downs to be the difference of the fight...
                  God dude you're really reaching when you mention these two

you sound more and more like a mere fanboy and less and less like an actual fan of the sport

Comment

When you have fights with guys who are for the most part "hype jobs" they never live up to the hype, much like the stinker we got with Bradley/Alexander. I do not like Andre Berto, people who have seen my posts know how I feel about him. He is not the real deal, he ducked out of a fight with Shane Mosley and never fought him when he came back from Haiti. Berto has not fought a real contender but has fought the likes of Freddy Hernandez.

Victor on the other hand is emotionally and mentally weak. He is disheartened and has accepted the fact that there are people that are better than he is. He has the wrong attitude for a fighter. However, Victor will fight hard.

Berto will not. I think Berto will turn this fight into a stinker and fight safely. Truth be told I think Victor is the best fighter he has ever faced and Berto will be very cautious and turn what could be a good fight into a stinkfest because he knows that Victor can put him down and he does not want to be exposed.

It's sad that Berto is what we are forcefed when it comes to prize fights... He is an absolute phony in every sense of the word and the sooner he gets exposed the better.

Comment

I'm hoping for a double knock out. I can't stand both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X