Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Googled the side effects of giving blood.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Googled the side effects of giving blood.

Recovery and time between tests

Patients are usually kept at the test site for 10–15 minutes after giving blood since most adverse reactions take place during or immediately after the test. [51] Blood centers typically provide light refreshments such as tea and biscuits or a lunch allowance to help the patient recover.[52] The needle site is covered with a bandage and the patient is directed to keep the bandage on for several hours.[2] A typical Blood test is the equivalent of burning approximately 650 calories.[53]

removed plasma is replaced after 2-3 days.[54] Red blood cells are replaced by bone marrow into the circulatory system at a slower rate, on average 36 days in healthy adult males. In that study, the range was 20 to 59 days for recovery.[55] These replacement rates are the basis of how frequently a patient can give blood.

i taught nothing effects the great pacroid pound for pound great lmao fuk that cheater take the dam test

Comment

This is it. It shut's all you fools up.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        Recovery and time between tests

Patients are usually kept at the test site for 10–15 minutes after donating since most adverse reactions take place during or immediately after the test. [51] Blood centers typically provide light refreshments such as tea and biscuits or a lunch allowance to help the patient recover.[52] The needle site is covered with a bandage and the patient is directed to keep the bandage on for several hours.[2] A typical Blood test is the equivalent of burning approximately 650 calories.[53]

removed plasma is replaced after 2-3 days.[54] Red blood cells are replaced by bone marrow into the circulatory system at a slower rate, on average 36 days in healthy adult males. In that study, the range was 20 to 59 days for recovery.[55] These replacement rates are the basis of how frequently a patient can give blood.
        That is when you are donating, I think, a pint of blood....

Shaeffer said that this would be less invasive and that it would only be a tablespoon of blood each time....

Comment

Yeah, that's for GIVING blood not the same as blood test where a lot less blood is taken.
          Blood donation is a whole blood bag, as opposed when you are tested is less than a table spoon size

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            Yeah, that's for GIVING blood not the same as blood test where a lot less blood is taken.
            Blood donation is a whole blood bag where when tested is less than a spoon size
            STFU stop making excuses. It says tests not donating. I have facts you fools don't

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              This is it. It shut's all you fools up.
              Maybe if you were a little more educated you would have known what I just said....

I have given blood before....

I had NO lingering effects after 5 minutes of relaxing and eating a cookie....

Comment

Why you google it. Im sure others like me have a donor card and could of told you bout the experience.. hhaha youngin googled giving blood hahah

You Gen Yers are funny.. GO OUTSIDE

Comment

YO TS u failed big time...that's donating blood ..stop beein a di** to people just because they proved u wrong..u tried u failed just except the truth ..peace I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Maybe if you were a little more educated you would have known what I just said....

I have given blood before....

I had NO lingering effects after 5 minutes of relaxing and eating a cookie....
                    Try going to the gym after that and box. I've done it personally and it effected me big time. I know myself and I know how I felt not you so please STFU.

Comment

Working...
                    X