Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    Who has Marquez beat since the last Pacquiao fight? We have no reason to believe he's gotten better and hasn't aged becuz he's only fought bums since the first Pacquiao fight...
    You mean the third fight, right?

Comment

it would be a surprising statement by Pac, he's pretty much done
      if he comes through with a KO, it's his last hurrah

Comment

The last fight, which was the third fight, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          The last fight, which was the third fight, correct?
          Correct.

But you said the first fight, which was 8 years ago.

Had me scratching my head a little

Comment

If pacquiao knocks marquez out it means Marquez is indeed too old now. He was too old 2 rematches ago.

The truth is Pac and his people two times waited for Marquez to get old.... yeah he showed his greatness and pulled some houdini **** but the truth is with the way he got played it can only happen for so long before age catches up with you all the way.

We've already seen he is nowhere near as fast as he was back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              depending on pacquiao's performance against marquez this december, we can then gauge how the fight with mayweather will en up. i think a 2009 version of pacquiao would have knocked out a 2009 version of mayweather though.

even if pacquiao defeats mayweather, or vice versa, i just can't see both men being friends. i mean, yeah, pacquiao has become best buddies with all his opponents but mayweather is someone who alienates the people around him, maybe it's what makes him tick.
              yes i agree.. it has something to do with mayweather's attitude as well.. even if he will defeat pacman, he will never be a champ to me... a real champion is a humble one..

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                some of these kids replying are the same ones that thought bradley beat pac convincingly

nothing they say should be taken seriously

Comment

this fight will prove absolutely nothing....if hype-manny knocks out a 40 year old light weight, so what? big deal.....you beat a 40yr old lw.

Comment

What does it mean when Marquez knocks out Pac?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                      Garcia is the LINEAL champion "THE" champion,nothing paper about it. If he faced Juan at 140 it would be a good fight nothing easy about it.Juan would hit the deck at least once.

No way I don't think Marquez would hit the deck if they fought, I see Marquez too slick for Danny and his experience alone and Ring IQ playing out, I don't see the same scenario playing out like it did vs Morales. Marquez would not get caught by those slow wide hooks by Garcia Imo

Comment

Working...
                      X