Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto versus Guerrero and Broner Versus Demarco who wins these fights and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto versus Guerrero and Broner Versus Demarco who wins these fights and why?

2 Good fights coming up,both are title fights,who do you see emerging victorious and why?

Berto is coming off of a long layoff and a doping allegation, he has a lot to prove,but he will be facing a hungry Guerrero who has been waiting to get into the spot light. A win over Berto will do wonders for Roberts career.

Broner moving up to a new division and facing a young champion in Demarco,can the "canman" back up all his talking and prove he has the goods?or will Demarco shut his mouth?

I have Guerrero and Demarco winning.

Guerrero will not gas and he has the skills to get away from anything Berto can do, where berto will try to do that same explosive let me catch you till he gasses in round 6 or 7 and then Guerrero will start dominating him.

Demarco south paw jab and length I believe will get broner at bay and demarco will put the early rounds in the bank, and maybe round 4 -5 a fight will break out where Broner ego will want to finish demarco off but demarco wont fold so it becomes a war of will down the stretch where I think demarco is just overall tougher and can grit it out.

Comment

Broner and Guerrero

But I'm expecting both fights to be highly competitive. Good month for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
        2 Good fights coming up,both are title fights,who do you see emerging victorious and why?

Berto is coming off of a long layoff and a doping allegation, he has a lot to prove,but he will be facing a hungry Guerrero who has been waiting to get into the spot light. A win over Berto will do wonders for Roberts career.

Broner moving up to a new division and facing a young champion in Demarco,can the "canman" back up all his talking and prove he has the goods?or will Demarco shut his mouth?
        If Berto comes into the fight in shape, I see him beating the Ghost, possibly by stoppage. Guerrero is a decent fighter, but Berto has more speed and much more power. I do not see Guerrero being able to handle that well.

I can see Broner beating Demarco. He is a fighter on the rise even though most around here do not like to admit it. Although not as good as he thinks he is, I think he is ready for the next level. I see Broner winning a decision. I just think his talent level, with good speed and power will take Broner to the W. I think he has what it takes. We will know soon enough. He will definitely get tested here.

Comment

Anyone know if Guerrero has been upgraded to full champion yet?

Comment

Two very tough fights to judge.

Berto vs Guerrero is tough because people can talk all the shi.t about Berto but he's very fast, and hits very hard. He's a natural welter and Guerrero is not. Guerrero is a better boxer but he's going to have to avoid getting hit for 12 rounds and that will be tough.

I'm leaning Berto right now.

For the Broner vs Demarco fight, I think Broner is clearly the better boxer and is really hard to hit but if Demarco can take him to the later rounds, he can win like he did vs Linares.

I'm leaning Broner in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Two very tough fights to judge.

Berto vs Guerrero is tough because people can talk all the shi.t about Berto but he's very fast, and hits very hard. He's a natural welter and Guerrero is not. Guerrero is a better boxer but he's going to have to avoid getting hit for 12 rounds and that will be tough.

I'm leaning Berto right now.

For the Broner vs Demarco fight, I think Broner is clearly the better boxer and is really hard to hit but if Demarco can take him to the later rounds, he can win like he did vs Linares.

I'm leaning Broner in this one.
              Good post and agree with your picks. My two picks as well, but the Ghost will test Berto, since he has been off for a while. My pick in that fight may actually change. Broner will look great in this fight as Demarco is good step up for him. Looking forward to both fights.

Comment

Berto because he's bigger, stronger and faster. Too powerful for the Ghost. Broner because he is just better. Simple as that.

Comment

I am on the fence for Berto vs Guerrero. Too many things too take into consideration.

Something is telling me Berto will start well, impose his size maybe score a knockdown and the second half of the fight will be all Guerrero. I see Berto tiring and Guerrero just picking him apart. I think Guerrero can turn it around and edge a razor thin decision if he can survive the early onslaught.

And I smell an upset for DeMarco vs Broner. DeMarco is more his size, hes not some little guy who is going to stay stationary and let Broner bully him.
                  I am convinced Broner has big problems with southpaws.

DeMarco stops him late.

Comment

The Ghost and The Problem

besides Berto being b1tch in my book, he's not the hardest dude to hit, he's too square and didn't really show me he can deal with the upper class southpaws in their primes...Collazo and Ortiz represent the upper class on his weak resume...The Ghost is catching Berto at the PERFECT time imo....he's been on the shelf for a whole minute....rust will show and The Ghost will shine

Demarco is a converted bullet thrower....right handed dude who stands in the southpaw stance....not the type of fighter I can see Broner losing to...he stand a lil' too straight up imo...Broner does everything better than him...speed should bust Demarco up early and then once Broner sits down and starts to walk him down, we'll see the power take him out...I don't see this going past 8...Broner stops him imo

Comment

Working...
                    X