No announcement yet.

A fat chick at the gym sent me a kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    So there was this fat chick, I mean 200 pounds at least and this was really ghetto gym with a basement floor and a few rooms. So this fat girl had been checking me out for a while now and on this one day I find myself with her in the same room. We're both facing the mirrors, I am doing leg extensions, she was just opening and closing her legs, you know one of these women's leg machines. So we're pretty close to each other, there is an empty machine in b/w the two of us. So I make the first mistake, I look into the mirror and I see her. I turn away, but Im not very shy so like 20 seconds later I look back at her through the mirror. She winks at me and blows me a kiss. At this point I want to laugh so hard, but I am strong still I tell myself let me finish my set and then I can go to the washroom and laugh my ass off. So I hold it in, I hold it in and then boom I start laughing uncontrollably and I can't stop. I fell off the leg extension machine and hit my head on the side of the other machine. So I ran out of the room while still laughing.

I felt so bad for the girl afterwards, I didn't mean for this to happen. I wanted to laugh in private and I never intended to embarrass her. It's just the way it happened unfortunately.

Thank you for keepin it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      "Fat" is subjective I guess but I think that's an overstatement in her case.. What do you weigh like 120lbs or something?
      buck 50

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      that chick is suuuper busty. fat is when you got double chins going, imo.
      idk. i guess i just got used to girls that are in shape... a bit thick but in shape.

stomach rolls on girls are unattractive to me. yea thats fat.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        buck 50

idk. i guess i just got used to girls that are in shape... a bit thick but in shape.

Its true. Having a gut is the beginning stage of fatness. You don't need a double chin, sometimes that comes later. Deranged has a gut from all the beer he drinks but doesn't consider himself fat

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Its true. Having a gut is the beginning stage of fatness. You don't need a double chin, sometimes that comes later. Deranged has a gut from all the beer he drinks but doesn't consider himself fat
          False. I keep in shape.

You have a gut from all the chicken strips and grape soda you consume.

Comment

Guys who don't like bigger girls I have concluded just feel insecure because they could get physically dominated due to what a scrawny weak little POS they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Guys who don't like bigger girls I have concluded just feel insecure because they could get physically dominated due to what a scrawny weak little POS they are.
              WTF??? way to reverse it wierdo

Comment

buck 50

btw meat, http://chickupload.com/gallery/58952/VEYSN69G

Comment

WTF??? way to reverse it wierdo
                  I am confident of lifting a squishy 170lb woman up and carrying her to the bed, couch, hood of a strangers car before demolishing that pussy, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I am confident of lifting a squishy 170lb woman up and carrying her to the bed, couch, hood of a strangers car before demolishing that pussy, are you?
                    no. 140 or less for me.

Comment

no. 140 or less for me.
                      You wouldn't last 2 minutes in my world of excessive flesh just like a white pussy

Comment

Working...
                      X