No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson: No Problems Making 168, I Expect To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson: No Problems Making 168, I Expect To Win

Glen Johnson will turn 43 in two months and is 2-3 over the last two years. He hopes, however, to prove that he’s still capable of beating elite-level opponents, beginning Saturday night in Quebec City against unbeaten IBF super middleweight champ Lucian Bute (Showtime; 9 p.m. EDT; 6 p.m. PDT).

[Click Here To Read More]

Good on him. Gotta love Glen. Still hammering away. I want a Johnson v Hopkins rematch.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight,Bute is a good figter but he has never been tested by a really ood fighter..Sunday he will be,can't wait to see how he responds..I would not bank on Johnson getting old over night ..

Comment

well, I guess that's better than expecting to lose the fight -- Bute should have a field day against Johnson, stopping him in a late middle round....

Comment

Glen is disalusioned, he's looked worse in his last few bouts and I see this as a shutout...UD Bute...

Comment

GJ is a warrior man, guy just keeps going but Bute will jab him to death then finish inside the distance i think. Bute should target Dirrell after that then the Super 6 winner. Go Lucian!!

Comment

You got beat by Carl Froch. Bute's going to beat you up in a one-sided decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                You got beat by Carl Froch. Bute's going to beat you up in a one-sided decision win.
                Froch is top 5 p4p and arguably the best SMW on the planet right now, there is nothing wrong to losing to him

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Froch is top 5 p4p and arguably the best SMW on the planet right now, there is nothing wrong to losing to him
                  Froch ain't crap, he lost to the best he fought. He lost to Kessler in a close battle but Kessler has had hand problems the past couple of years. So, whats Froch best win? An old past his best Johnson or Taylor where he was being outboxed before getting a late KO against a fighter Pavlik already beat much more impressively.

Comment

Its too late, he regresses in every recent fight I have seen him in. He maybe could have beaten Froch a few fights ago but seemed not to have enough left.

Comment

Working...
                    X