Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Sergio Martinez Afraid, Knows I Will KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: Sergio Martinez Afraid, Knows I Will KO Him!

Last week on BoxingScene.com, WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (50-2-2, 28KOs) said Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. "did not deserve a rematch" because he gave away his title in a "cheap" manner by not properly training and testing positive for marijuana in the post-fight drug test results.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez would be right not to give him the rematch, Chavez got spanked for 11 rounds, he doesn't deserve to share the same ring as Martinez ever again, the only reason Martinez was down in the 12th was because Chavez weighed the same as a ****ing Light Heavy.

Comment

I take it Chavez is still on that s hit?

Comment

Yep must of been high during the interview

Comment

Hell Yeah Martinez is scared shitless.

Comment

If I'm Martinez I wouldn't want a rematch for the sole purpose of chavez's actions jr. Has a lot of nerve to say Martinez is afraid when he was knocked down Sergio did not run he be overcame the vicious knockdown and fought till the end if anybody was fighting afraid it was Chavez hee didn't decide to fight until the eleventh rd but let's keep it real the 12 th rd was interesting but the kid just ain't disciplined hopefully he learned something from all this cause he is a strong fighter with a tough chin we'll see.

Comment

I think a rematch needs to happen it would be a better fight I think Chavez knows he can take Martinez power all day but can Martinez take jrs power we saw who fell to the floor struggling to get he needed the ropes for help

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Hell Yeah Martinez is scared shitless.
                another informed and unbiased post on your part I see. For someone who posts crap like this you sure are fast to press the racist button

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  If I'm Martinez I wouldn't want a rematch for the sole purpose of chavez's actions jr. Has a lot of nerve to say Martinez is afraid when he was knocked down Sergio did not run he be overcame the vicious knockdown and fought till the end if anybody was fighting afraid it was Chavez hee didn't decide to fight until the eleventh rd but let's keep it real the 12 th rd was interesting but the kid just ain't disciplined hopefully he learned something from all this cause he is a strong fighter with a tough chin we'll see.
                  They just shit talking, its boxing. If fights were never to be made cause the other fighter felt disrespected Mayweather would never have opponents.

Comment

This is about as stupid as those ****ty pac fans that used to say Floyd was "scared" of pac... lol

I remember those days. I wonder if they smoked as much weed as Chavez Jr does...

However I'll buy the fight just to see this overly hyped POS get the **** beat out of him (again).

Comment

Working...
                    X