Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!

Comment

Lennox Lewis

'What will you do in his situation Lennox? What strategy will you implement?
      What tactics?

"I'll use the jab'

Comment

Comment

"Let me pour some water on your balls." -Erik Morales trainer between rounds.

"If you even dream about beating me you better wake up an apologize." -Ali

"Holyfield is looking to out-jab the old jabber...a real jabberwocky, Jim." Merchant on the Holyfield v Holmes fight.

"It's like seeing a combination ballet dancer and bouncer."- Merchant talking about Roy Jones.

"This is as bad as bad blood gets in our blood sport, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Blood is good. Blood is emotion. Blood is a story, a drama. Blood is what we want to see in terms of passion. What we want is a bloody good fight tonight." - Merchant on Mayweather v Corrales

"Erik Morales is an orchid that grew up in a ghetto. Manny Pacquiao is an orchid that was born on a rice paddy. And they're tough as weeds."- Merchant

"Mayorga is a rude, crude dude in the ring, as well as outside. In a sense, what we have here is class warfare with boxing gloves. Mayorga is a street fighter from a street that didn't have electricity until he financed it with some of his earnings. His most prominent physical asset, he keeps reminding us, is his cajones. Opposite him tonight is a handsome fighter with a gold medal, a beautiful wife, vast wealth including a 74 foot yacht. Mayorga looks at him and thinks he's seeing a hated slumlord, and Oscar is coming to collect the rent."- Merchant

Comment

interviewer: is sugar ray robinson the greatest boxer ever?

james toney: i aint never seen him fight, but my mum said im the best
            (he looked dead serious when he said it haha)

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              ''He's not getting up Jim''- Roy Jones jr.
              Lol that one is classic! Jim is still talking like Pacquiao has just been knock down, RJJ was like **** that Pacquiao is out cold till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                i like this one.

Tony Galento, when asked about Shakespeare: "I ain't never heard of him. I suppose he's one of them foreign heavyweights. They're all lousy. Sure as hell I'll moider de bum."
                Lol keep them coming, another classic here...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Max Barr, on Joe Louis: "He hit me 18 times while I was in the act of falling."
                  Lmaooooooooo falling down getting up and then lol..

Comment

Working...
                  X