Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

By James Blears

The chances of David Haye fighting Vitali Klitschko for the WBC Heavyweight Title are less than slim and next to none.

The imposing yet normally genial giant visibly bristled at the WBC Convention in the Grand Oasis Hotel in Cancun, when Haye's name was mentioned saying:"David Haye doesn't want to fight me. He's a liar!

"We sent him a contract to fight me in Moscow, but he went and fought Chisora. And after that fight, he's trying to sell himself! He says he wants to fight me and it's not true. He's had his chance to fight me many times but he didn't accept our contract. I don't want to talk about him!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like maybe we're about to see a farewell fight and then retirement for Vitali.

Comment

It's obvious to everyone that Haye wants this fight. Vitali is afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        It's obvious to everyone that Haye wants this fight. Vitali is afraid.
        Yeh he'd want it now he knows Vitali is 41 and slowing down. As if Vitali would be afraid of Haye, Vitali fought Lewis. He's just being smart about things.

Comment

I'm sorry but I highly doubt Vitali is afraid of anyone let alone a motormouth like David ''Excuse-maker'' Haye who has already pulled out of fighting Vitali & Wladimir though he did fight Wlad eventually after 3 years of **** talk and lose after an embarrassing performance where he didn't back **** up. Hes had numerous chances to fight Vitali and is waiting and waiting, talking and talking, at this rate Vitali will be collecting a pension by the time Haye mans up.

Vitali & his team sent him a new contract after Haye admitted he was in no position to dictate terms, he is once again messing around playing silly games & all his loyal fans have forgotten about the past.

Comment

Jeez, vitali sure talks about Haye a lot

Comment

It looks like you've worn out your welcome mat, Mr. Gaye. But fear not: you may be able to worm your way into Big Brother, the Amazing Race, or Embarrassing Bodies (you can show your obliterated toe).

Comment

since haye lost to wlad it's always been vitali doing the barking about wanting to knock out haye. everyone on this site & in the boxing world has seen the videos & tv shows with you & haye talking & at the end of the day vitali did nothing but make excuses. he said if haye beat chisora he would fight. he was thinking either chisora would beat haye or the suspensions after the brawl would prevent them from fighting for awhile so vitali did lots of talking. then warren pulled a rabbit out of a hat & 30000 watched haye obliterate chisora. then he fights charr? vitali barked at lennoix for retiring & not fighting him but now you are doing the same thing to haye but the only difference here is lennox actually beat him & vitali hasn't fought haye.... he should fight haye or STFU & retire.he needs to make a decision on his future to retire or fight on. retire already so we can have a unified champion even if it's only for 1 day. since vitali won't fight wlad alls it is doing is holding up the division.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'm sorry but I highly doubt Vitali is afraid of anyone let alone a motormouth like David ''Excuse-maker'' Haye who has already pulled out of fighting Vitali & Wladimir though he did fight Wlad eventually after 3 years of **** talk and lose after an embarrassing performance where he didn't back **** up.
                  This is correct. Are we to believe that a man who faced Lennox Lewis (getting his face torn up in the process) and asked for a rematch is scared of failed underwear model David Gaye? It is like saying a man who handles deadly snakes for a living is scared of the earthworm in his backyard.

Comment

Vitali is past it now, i think Wlad is the better bro. now. Vitali used to be the better bro cos of the chin mainly, but that doesnt seem to be such an issue for Wlad now.

Wlad is more athletic and hits harder as well i betcha.

Comment

Working...
                    X