No announcement yet.

iPhone Vs. Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Vs. Android

Changed my Android Desire S for an iPhone just to see what the fuss is all about. 10 minutes in, I work out that this was a way wrong decision...iPhone 4 usability and navigation is so much more complicated to use. What I really hate most about the iPhone is:

- You can't get rid of defaut applications unless you jail break the iPod
    - You have no fucking widgets. This means that everything you do comes from a source application button. With an Android you can have a dedicated homescreen with a widget so you can get the information just by swiping to that homescreen in question - so much easier for things like Youtube, Twitter and Google+. With an iPhone you have to click on the icon to get to where you want. The Youtube Application interface is also terrible where you can't see new related videos to your suscribers: you can only view videos from your suscribers and that's only when you click on their name. With an Android, your suscriber videos are there all in one.
    - Having multiple Google Accounts is difficult to manage on an iPhone whereas on an Android, the application is exactly like how it is on a computer.
    - Apple Application Store is difficult to use and for the life of me, I can't make it stop asking for my freaking sign-in name and password everytime I want to download an application.

I apologise in advance for venting but feel as if I need to inform Android users thinking about changing. For those of you who have never used an Android cell phone but have only used an iPhone, try an Android and I'm sure you won't go back to Apple.

Arghhghgh, worst piece of cell phone I have ever used. I've ordered a free sim and adapter so I can change back to my Android. Anyway, this is just my venting and my opinion so yeah, of course it's going to be biased but I'm interested in seeing the different views on why people seem to like iPhones more. I can't think of a reason why tbh.

EDIT: Limiting the poll only to Android and iPhone users, sorry.
    I prefer an Android and I have used an iPhone extensively
    66.67%
    I prefer an iPhone and I have used an Android extensively
    27.78%
    I own an Android and I'm thinking about changing to an iPhone although I have never used the latter
    0.00%
    I own an iPhone and I'm thinking about changing to an Android although I have never used the latter
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MeiXiang; 07-15-2012, 10:49 AM.

Iphone sucks d*ck
    Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 07-15-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

android sucks dick

Comment

I Phones suck. How many people have their mic break that people can't hear them? How many have their home button broke? A hell of a lot, these Indian's have shops that repair phones and that earn a living (4 to 5 per shop) just off fixing I Phones! There are a few shops per high street in London as well!

Samsung S3 Baby! Everyone knows that it is the best. I mean face recognition to unlock the phone, a live wall paper fish tank where I can feed them flakes and tap them to make them rush! Widgets all day, everyday for live news, Youtube to who I am subscribed to, weather, music player. I do not need to get into the app to see anything, it's there!

I can minimise a video and text and then maximise it again.

The size of the S3 screen puts the I Phone to same. Size does matter!

I have a Widget Locker that is pre unlock screen, I got 2 quick functions. A torch and the ability to change sound, silent, vibrate first thing! The Torch is handy at night and is quick access baby!

Android all day, everyday. If in doubt, throw the I phone Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          I Phones suck. How many people have their mic break that people can't hear them? How many have their home button broke? A hell of a lot, these Indian's have shops that repair phones and that earn a living (4 to 5 per shop) just off fixing I Phones! There are a few shops per high street in London as well!

Samsung S3 Baby! Everyone knows that it is the best. I mean face recognition to unlock the phone, a live wall paper fish tank where I can feed them flakes and tap them to make them rush! Widgets all day, everyday for live news, Youtube to who I am subscribed to, weather, music player. I do not need to get into the app to see anything, it's there!

I can minimise a video and text and then maximise it again.

The size of the S3 screen puts the I Phone to same. Size does matter!

I have a Widget Locker that is pre unlock screen, I got 2 quick functions. A torch and the ability to change sound, silent, vibrate first thing! The Torch is handy at night and is quick access baby!

Android all day, everyday. If in doubt, throw the I phone Out!
          i've had iPhones since 2008 and those have never happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
            i've had iPhones since 2008 and those have never happened to me
            You need to upgrade to Android. It's like I am rolling with a Merc and you have a Hyundai.

Comment

iPhone sucks. And I'm writing this from a iPhone 4S.

Comment

I'm selling my gay blonde iPhone for the Galaxy S3 this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                  You need to upgrade to Android. It's like I am rolling with a Merc and you have a Hyundai.
                  nah, i like iPhones. i'm getting a samsung galaxy tablet tomorrow though. the 7.7 one

Comment

Yeah, Androids are def superiour.

Comment

Working...
                    X