Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Flattens Estrada in Highlight Reel Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Flattens Estrada in Highlight Reel Fashion

July is best known for fireworks, and plenty are being provided in the ring within its first two weekends.

[Click Here To Read More]

i like this kid, co-promoted by mayweather and goldenboy promotions.

Comment

I like this kid more with each fight. If he keeps on like this he can be the posterboy for Mayweather Promotions. That's if those fools actually get a promoters license, lol.

Comment

estrada was off balance and when coming back up he had no guard, that's how vargas caught him. it's obviously not vargas's fault, and it takes one hell of a punch to KO a guy that bad, good win for vargas. so is roger mayweather not vargas's coach anymore? the commentators said roger wouldn't be in his corner tonight, but they didn't say if they split up for good...

Comment

Koty

Donaire's KO of Montiel is KOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            estrada was off balance and when coming back up he had no guard, that's how vargas caught him. it's obviously not vargas's fault, and it takes one hell of a punch to KO a guy that bad, good win for vargas. so is roger mayweather not vargas's coach anymore? the commentators said roger wouldn't be in his corner tonight, but they didn't say if they split up for good...
            You guys saw Roberto Alcazar at Jessie's corner, thats ODH's coach from the 90's, when he was actually pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              You guys saw Roberto Alcazar at Jessie's corner, thats ODH's coach from the 90's, when he was actually pretty good.
              that's what i was wondering, is vargas staying with him? i didn't hear any news about mayweather and vargas splitting up...

Comment

Can't wait to see this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  that's what i was wondering, is vargas staying with him? i didn't hear any news about mayweather and vargas splitting up...
                  They said he split with Roger 3 weeks ago and is now working with Alcazar. Also that Floyd doesn't care if his uncle is training him or not.

Would be nice to know the full story to what happened.

Comment

To anyone who hasn't seen it.

Comment

Working...
                    X