Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: "If There is No Marquez Fight, I Want Amir Khan!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judah: "If There is No Marquez Fight, I Want Amir Khan!"

BoxingScene.com caught up with IBF junior welterweight champion Zab "Super" Judah to discuss the ending of the exclusivity period to negotiate a unification fight between junior welterweight champions Amir Khan and Tim Bradley. Judah has openly campaigned for a fight with lightweight king Juan Manuel Marquez since the Brooklynite stopped Kaizer Mabuza in March to capture the IBF strap. [Click Here To Read More]

make it happen, khan!

Comment

Khan is the most over hyped fighter in the history of boxing. He talks so much trashed for not beating anyone of relevance. Tim mccloskey?? Who the he'll was that? Marcos madiana(spelling?). If he had any condition training at all would have kod his ass. Roach n arizia are too good at what they do to waste their time on such a bum. Khan is talking p4p talk when he has no names on his resume.

Comment

Would be a great fight IMO. I don't think it'll happen though. If the Bradley fight ends up not happening I expect Khan will fight Morales. They are already mentioning him as a potential opponent and I think they'll pick that fight over Zab.

Comment

So if judah fights khan/ marquez maybe fights morales before fighting pac/ and bradley will fight madaina or a easy tune up to refresh himself after his contract is over

Comment

Khan don't want it with Judah

Comment

Originally posted by jnapoli85 View Post
              Khan is the most over hyped fighter in the history of boxing. He talks so much trashed for not beating anyone of relevance. Tim mccloskey?? Who the he'll was that? Marcos madiana(spelling?). If he had any condition training at all would have kod his ass. Roach n arizia are too good at what they do to waste their time on such a bum. Khan is talking p4p talk when he has no names on his resume.
              Don't be an idiot, Kotelnik Paulie and especially Maidana are good wins.

Comment

Until Manny Pacquaio decides to change things, the 140 pound division belongs to Judah.

Comment

Khan would destroy Judah. Judah got lucky against Mabuza and Mattyse.

Comment

Yeah make that happen Khan cause Bradley doesn't want to fight no way.

Comment

Working...
                    X