No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Lang!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Lang!!!

What are you guys gonna do for Christmas this year?

I'll be doing my usual high society mingling, and buying presents for everyone I know.

Before dinner, I'll have some nog ****ed with Jack, and after Christmas dinner I'll probably have some fine grappa.

I'll spend the post Christmas days enjoying the yearly twilight zone marathon on scifi channel.

The important thing is, that we enjoy this Christmas season with the ones we love and enjoy the extended time off that only a great holiday like Christmas can provide us.

WAR Christmas!!!!

Hannukah was over a couple weeks ago...

Comment

What the hell is that?

Comment

Bought my presents last Black Friday.

Comment

Actually, I'll probably be working on Christmas (double time!), I only buy gifts for kids in my family, got my little cousin a Crybaby Wah pedal, that was the most expensive thing I bought this year...

Comment

I got a part time job at the mall posing as Santa Clause. The job comes with great perks. I even try to put in as much overtime as I can. It's Christmas for me everyday.

Comment

I need to start buying some presents, it's coming up too fast.

Can't wait for Christmas eve, one of the best nights out of the year.

Comment

the days go by so fast...it feels halloween and thanksgiving was last week..

Comment

I went out and bought some clothes today man my mum gave me money .Not a very good year for us man just lost 2 grandparents in the space of 4 months .I'm going to make a newyears resolution and start living clean again man hopefully for the year. I'm going on a diet eating small meals every 2 hours and training harder .My mums going away man this year man cause her mum and dad just died .She'll need a break now anyway man so I should ease off the booze man .

Comment

Ill eat, drink and be merry. Then go out on New Years eve.

Comment

Working...
                    X