Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he quit but I'm not going to judge him cause I don't know what was going on. But he quit uglier than Cotto!

Comment

Guys, some of you are playing dumb, and some of you are truly honest. There is Duran quitting, and there is Angulo quitting. My point is that Angulo didn't quit. When your body is telling you that there is a danger risk happening, you have to do what you have to do. Quit is a harsh word when your orbital bone is either broken, or caved in.

Comment

Angulo is a warrior, if he quit it was because of excruciating pain come on no boxing match is worth losing an eye or endanger your health

Comment

Yes he quit, but he had every reason to. Those last 3 punches must've broken something. It's better to leave the ring 1 second too early, then one second too late.

Comment

Anybody who says he quit is a ****ing idiot

Comment

The thumb didn't cause that damage imo. I'll investigate a lil bit more, but the straight left from Lara was more than likely the cause. At the beginning of the round, I noticed that his eye was swelling fast. I was like damn, where did this come from. I'll check the replay.

Comment

Absolutely not. Anyone thinking he 'quit' in the typical sense is a ****ing idiot.

He had his eye literally smashed. He was also coming on and doing serious damage to Lara and had just knocked him down the round previous. He didn't want to end it there, but he had no choice.

Comment

He did not quit the Ref Saved him from himself if anything

Comment

UMM he got hurt earlier in the fight. Go back and watch that last round. His movements were delayed earlier. He took a lot of damage.

He may never be able to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      UMM he got hurt earlier in the fight. Go back and watch that last round. His movements were delayed earlier. He took a lot of damage.

He may never be able to fight again.

I really hope we didnt just see an injury like Pac Gave Margarito like the doctor said he thinks it is, if so he is done and that would be such a shame he looked the best HE EVER HAS that was some body punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X