No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chop Chop Corley: Danny Garcia Had a Thumb Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok

Ok fight is over who cares weather it was the ribs or thumb?

The man will fight again its not like its a career ending injury. He will fight Judah and Lucas and I am praying he KO's BOTH!

Comment

yea that makes sense boxing fans are very critical of injuries that's why in boxing most of the "injuries" announced are always shoulder, rib, or back. Even when its really a thumb or something

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Exactly what I'm saying. Do you know who this guy on Twitter was? Garcia and his team getting exposed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I didn't, but I figured Zab Judah would have quoted him and I was right with my hunch and just found his page. He's involved with the R.I.N.G magazine, which is obviously owned by Oscar/GBP, so its quite something he broke it without running to his pappy first (which he could have done i suppose too) as they would naturally want some damage control and be able to control the story to make sure there are no conflicting reports which now there is

https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          This is weak and pathetic. B*tch made.
          A mayweather fan calling someone b*tch made that's cute.

Comment

I remember Danny himself promoting his post fight celebration at some club for his fight with Morales and i'm sure it was only a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chav
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Exactly what I'm saying. Do you know who this guy on Twitter was? Garcia and his team getting exposed.

I didn't, but I figured Zab Judah would have quoted him and I was right with my hunch and just found his page. He's involved with the R.I.N.G magazine, which is obviously owned by Oscar/GBP, so its quite something he broke it without running to his pappy first (which he could have done i suppose too) as they would naturally want some damage control and be able to control the story to make sure there are no conflicting reports which now there is

https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger
              Damn I read a lot of interesting stuff there. Looks like there's quite an amount of people who don't believe this injury b.s. But the guy did call it and looks like the guy projectxxx1 here on the forums was keeping up with Mike's Twitter as well.

Comment

LOL...

Comment

What a bum...sad to see ricans believe him, lol.

Danny "DUCK" Garcia!

Mas P*to!

Comment

no tickets were being sold

There were very few tickets sold for this Judah/Garcia fight. No fans coming to see garcia. Fake injury let a good Brooklyn doctor check the xrays. something smells fishy here-Angel????? mmmm????

Comment

I'm sorry but Danny Garcia is ducking hard core. bruised rib or thumb?

Andre Ward BROKE his hand in training camp and yet he still fought Carl Froch and won.

didn't Sergio Martinez sprain his MCL in training camp and yet still fought Chavez jr?

Mayweather had a rotator cuff injury and still fought Castillo

you got to be a hard core dick rider to believe anything coming from the Garcia camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X