No announcement yet.

Black Fedor calling out Bones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    It's kind of disrespectful to Fedor to give Comier his name. He hasn't done **** on the level of Fedor to get that type of respect. Jones is closer to being Fedor than Cormier at this point.
    The comparison isn't via accomplishment, it's clearly through stature. They have a very similar weight, height, frame, composition, which is very unique in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I very much agree about jumping directly to an incredibly dominant champ right after his first big weight cut. He'd benefit from taking on one of the many "contenders" (Shogun, Machida, T Silva, Evans, etc, etc). I wouldn't argue his merit, but jump Maybe rushed and foolish.
      Not like this is unprecedented in the UFC though. Chael Sonnen got a rematch with Silva pretty quickly and then a title shot with Jones, so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. I could see Cormier being a force at heavyweight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Not like this is unprecedented in the UFC though. Chael Sonnen got a rematch with Silva pretty quickly and then a title shot with Jones, so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. I could see Cormier being a force at heavyweight though.
        Or, Randy Couture coming out of retirement at 43 y/o for an immediate HW title shot having lost his last fight in a LHW match and bearing a 2-3 in his last 5. Of course, he made history in that one so we forget how ludicrous it was on paper.

Then, there's more shameful moments like Brock Lesnar earning a title shot with a 2-1 record and going on to achieve 2-2 in his next 4 before retiring.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Cormeir has proven me wrong every step of the way so I know better than to doubt him any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Who is Black Fedor?
          He is Emilianegro.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            He is Emilianegro.
            lol, clever.

Comment

I hope my boy Black Fedor aka Daniel Emelianegro fights Frank Mir. I want to see Mir go stiff with his toes curled after a overhand right from Cormier.

Comment

Reem was shook Saturday when he saw BF in action against his boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Reem was shook Saturday when he saw BF in action against his boy.
                  And, you got that impression from all his smiling, casual posture, and and the encouragement he gave his training partner after the loss?? Overeem can be criticized in many, many ways but it's wishful thinking to think he's scared. I say that because he's made a rep of calling out top guys and pursuing those fights. He tried to get a Fedor fight when Fedor was (practically speaking) undefeated and carrying an aura of invincibility. Nobody else was doing that. Hell, he took on the attempted-manslaughtering Badr Hari in kickboxing. That's either bravery or stupidity but none of the top UFC guys would do that ****. Overeem is a lot of things but he ain't shook so get over that ****.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-15-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

It is ****ing ridiculous.
                    He probably doesn't want to fight Cain Velasquez. Also, there's a possibility Zuffa management want him to fight at 205.

Comment

He is Emilianegro.

Comment

Working...
                      X