Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Ring will put up their belt for the Floyd-Guerrero fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    The only time it shouldnt be #1 vs #2 is when for example Cotto was ranked #1 and then Floyd beating him made Floyd #1 and then cotto was bumped down to #2. Obviously it doesnt make sense that a rematch would give a Ring title so #1 vs #3 is acceptable

Floyd beat JMM more then 3 years ago, and now JMM has hes risen to #2 with basically 2 wins over Pac since then. Even if it is a rematch, thats the fight that gives us the best WW

All these new bull**** rules from Ring are just that, bull****. It just gives guys like Larry more thread ideas
    3 years ago isnt that long first of all. secondly, its a fight thatwill not happen and if it did, floyd would get crucified for taking, because, he beat him more than convincingly last time. i just dont see why it matters in this case. i mean the rules are **** but in this particular case its the right decision. unless u want floyd/jmm...again.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      3 years ago isnt that long first of all. secondly, its a fight thatwill not happen and if it did, floyd would get crucified for taking, because, he beat him more than convincingly last time. i just dont see why it matters in this case. i mean the rules are **** but in this particular case its the right decision. unless u want floyd/jmm...again.
      The Ring title should be between the best 2 fighters of a division, doesnt matter what the circumstances are. If that fight doesnt happen, the title should remain vacant, not be possibly given to the #5 of a division

Comment

Larry thinks that if his idol gets the ring title, that automatically makes him the lineal champ

Comment

Wouldn't have a problem with that. Pac lost, Guerrero has as good a record at the weight as anyone else. What an awful division WW is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            Larry thinks that if his idol gets the ring title, that automatically makes him the lineal champ
            He is already the lineal champ,what are you talking about?

Comment

I just hope it's not at a catchweight like 150.

If Floyd really is a natural welterweight than he should have no problem making 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I just hope it's not at a catchweight like 150.

If Floyd really is a natural welterweight than he should have no problem making 147.
                It has to be at ww man,he has to defend his ww title or be stripped,and Guerrero is his mandatory

Comment

Working...
                X