Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So vitali said before haye v Wladimir that "if my brother takes haye the full 12 rouds i would like to finish him off"then in december 2011 haye signs a contract to fight vitali in febuary but vitali pussied out and fought chisora and at the press conference you can hear haye telling vitali and bernd boente"i accepted your offer why you not fighting me"then boente says infront of the whole world,"david fights dereck einner v vitali"then vitali fights charr and during the buildup of haye chisora haye said he would be willing to fight vitali in septemer cuz he knows the chisora fight wont last long

Comment

If he's considering coming back against someone other than Haye, I'd prefer that he retire.

Comment

Originally posted by hooksinyou View Post
        this is correct. Are we to believe that a man who faced lennox lewis (getting his face torn up in the process) and asked for a rematch is scared of failed underwear model david gaye? It is like saying a man who handles deadly snakes for a living is scared of the earthworm in his backyard.
        lol hahaha.

Comment

Has Haye ever mentioned the "Moscow" contract?

Comment

Vitali is running like a scared little girl

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Has Haye ever mentioned the "Moscow" contract?
              Yes and he agreed to it but Klitschko's team wanted him to pull out of the Chisora fight and signed to fight Charr a week before the Chisora fight. They could have waited 1 week to see what happened but they chose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                Yeh he'd want it now he knows Vitali is 41 and slowing down. As if Vitali would be afraid of Haye, Vitali fought Lewis. He's just being smart about things.

Comment

With the way Haye showed up (or didn't, I guess) for his fight with Wlad, I highly doubt he imposed any sort of fear into anyone. And beating a tailor made punching bag in Chisora who hasn't won a single "big" fight against any known HW certainly isn't enough to garner any fear points either.

Haye is a farce. I said it before and I'll say it again, it'll be a matter of time before Haye is fighting for the WBC belt after Vitali retires. He sells tickets, and the WBC cares more about that than integrity.

Comment

Comment

If vitali doesnt want to fight haye he should not fight anymore and announce on december 17 that he will quit the sport! no point in beating c level fighters like manuel charr anymore! Its haye or full time politician!

Comment

Working...
                      X