Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of thrones, Bronn vs The hound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronn cares about one thing only: His own skin.

Sandor doesn't even care about that. He's taller, has longer reach, is incredibly strong, fast and brutal. Simply put, going into that fight Bronn would be feeling a bit intimidated. The Clegane brothers have a fearsome reputation. Sandor isn't intimidated by anyone, as shown by him standing TOE TO TOE with Gregor.

Going off the show alone you have very limited info to go off so I can't go into much detail but the hounds resume >>>> bronns resume. Bronn is more likely to cut Sandors throat while he sleeps than risk fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by silentbob View Post
      In a fair fight most definitely clegane owns bronn.. However bronn dont play fair..
      Neither does the Hound. People simply don't know about Sandor Clegane. There is an overrated Clegane, but it isn't the Hound.

LMAO at the overrating of Bronn. Dude struggles to beat some nobody knight and people think he beats the Hound?

Comment

I know you like Bronn, and his character fits the show great. But, Dog, would destroy him.

Comment

In the novels, it's made pretty clear that The Hound is the deadlier of the two.

Comment

Hound could cut him in half if he can time him. Timing kills speed.

Comment

all Bronn has to do is set his sword on fire and Hound runs away

Bronn already saw that weakness

Hound Oliver McCall's Bronn

Comment

the hound has a huge chip on his shoulder in the form of a burnt face. The hound's passion for killing rivals ted bundy's thirst for dead pussay while bronn is too money mayweather for me.

factor in size, status, & salary, i would put my ricky hatton house mortgage on the hound.

Comment

I don't know, it's just one of those fights where I say it could go either way. It's like a counter-puncher vs a puncher, if the puncher hits the counter before he can counter, it's lights out - but, if the counter puncher sees it coming in time and counters it, he may floor the guy... i ramble

Comment

Working...
                  X