No announcement yet.

Ortiz landed the most combos on Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    You're avatar. Plus your signature. With that post. You seem a little biased.
    Too quick to judge? I thought Floyd was winning the first and third round but Ortiz took the second and fourth round. Although May did look more impressive in rounds won...Ortiz was never outclassed...

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
      Completely agree dude, 26 landed punches in 4 rounds. Ortiz was killing it just landing brutal combos everywhere! Sick analysis man!
      Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      If youre going by compubox stats then youre a complete biased moron
      I agree Compubox is biased and here is a bit of evidence to support that, also if you go by the eye of Ortiz and claim Floyd was kicking his ass using that as evidence to support your arguement, well Floyd was much more bumped up after his fight with DeLahoya, which he barely won,but since he has bruises and swelling obviously Oscar really won right?

Comment

I don't ever say negative things about other posters but you are an idiot, who lacks to ability to comprehend boxing brilliance

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
          I don't ever say negative things about other posters but you are an idiot, who lacks to ability to comprehend boxing brilliance
          George Foreman doesnt agree, but hey George dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            I agree Compubox is biased and here is a bit of evidence to support that, also if you go by the eye of Ortiz and claim Floyd was kicking his ass using that as evidence to support your arguement, well Floyd was much more bumped up after his fight with DeLahoya, which he barely won,but since he has bruises and swelling obviously Oscar really won right?
            Second time I've seen that video, and I find it really interesting. It's hard to argue against it because it's live pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Second time I've seen that video, and I find it really interesting. It's hard to argue against it because it's live pictures.
              its supported with evidence of the fight it self, and once you have that looking in your eyes the truth about what kind of fan you are will show itself.

Then you have fans and loads of them arguing this was legal, the only thing that makes this kind of win legal, is becuase Cortez failed to do his job, and so did NSAC.
              and here in their own rules well you can question the win, you have a clear arguement here that it might not have been legal. George Foreman saw this video and said, "Just watching it gives him a stomach ache, I am glad I dont have to live with that win"
              But the *****s will likely say Big George dont know **** about boxing

Comment

That head-butt, rabbit punch combo was landing all night for Ortiz. I'll admit that much

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
                  youre a moron. I knew Floyd would figure out how to use a shoulder roll on Ortiz cuz I understand how it works, but in the 4th round Ortiz landed combos and that's undeniable. I can assure you that I understand and can analyze a lot more boxing styles than your ***** ass...
                  Last edited by tito_bandito; 10-09-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    That head-butt, rabbit punch combo was landing all night for Ortiz. I'll admit that much
                    if Floyd turns his head away when a shots on its way, thats a legal shot.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                      youre a moron. I knew Floyd would figure out how to use a shoulder roll on Ortiz cuz I understand how it works, but in the 4th round Ortiz landed combos and that's undeniable. I can assure you that I understand and can analyze a lot more boxing styles than your ***** ass...
                      Did I say anything to you? You're a fan of Ortiz and you are biased. That's a part of fandom....I said that to the dude who made the video....Now if you want to get in a back and forth with me....I rather not...it's not that serious...we're simply just fans of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X