Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosley beating pac would make 2011 the best year in boxing ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude i challenge you to make 1 posiitive thread not related to floyd or manny..just 1..ill give you 2 millin e points..1 positive relevant thread

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      mosley beating pacquiao esp by brutal knockoutt and this is the year of upsets full circle...it would be amazing...and most importantly the rosy jews empire gets destroyed....telling boxing fans to go **** themselves what an *******...juanman at least gave props to his opponent even if hes mad but the old winy fuk makes excuses....losing donaire....i hope mosley beats pac and he rides out on his rice rocket just so toprank lose....toprank ppvs are the least competitive one sided fights outta all shows unless someone comes outta nowhere like salido....cmon shane...do it for boxing...

Pac losing would potentially kill Mayweather vs. Pac fight. The interest would definitely fade away.

Not to mention Pac is boxing's biggest draw/attraction at the moment.

Pac losing to anyone not named Floyd is bad for boxing at the moment.

You didn't think that far ahead did you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        mosley beating pacquiao esp by brutal knockoutt and this is the year of upsets full circle...it would be amazing...and most importantly the rosy jews empire gets destroyed....telling boxing fans to go **** themselves what an *******...juanman at least gave props to his opponent even if hes mad but the old winy fuk makes excuses....losing donaire....i hope mosley beats pac and he rides out on his rice rocket just so toprank lose....toprank ppvs are the least competitive one sided fights outta all shows unless someone comes outta nowhere like salido....cmon shane...do it for boxing...

Comment

Pacquaio/Mayweather fighting each other would make 2011 one of the best years in boxing.

Comment

could it be???? Is the TS really Floyd Mayweather Jr.... He sounds as stupid as Floyd....and like Floyd would be relieved if Mosley won.

Comment

I thought Shane was done.. why would you want him to win and retire?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Yes some people would absolutely love Pac to get slaughtered, so they can say we told you he was over rated all this time. Even though he has been hospitalizing bigger men of late.

One day Pac will get beaten and people are waiting patiently for it.
                I know Floyd MayWeiner lover is sitting around praying to god for it. Just like his fans. ***** would love nothing more then to have nothing else to do besides giving 50 a Cincinnati bow tie. Unfortunately for him he's going to have to face Pac or get a sex change operation if he wants to have any dignity at all.

Comment

Fuk it if we're talking crazy let's have Mosley beating pac, rematching with FM and taking him out too. Then you'll have some ***** right there

Comment

Working...
                  X