No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigo Press Conference Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    There's some video on Youtube where they showed Donaire being measured at the doctor's office. They confirmed his listed height on Boxrec: 5' 5 1/2". Rigo is listed at 5' 4 1/2". Nonito looked a couple of inches taller in the broadcast, but we don't know what kind of footwear the fighters were wearing...and Donaire had high hair. lol
    here's the video...donaire is 5'5"1/2

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      here's the video...donaire is 5'5"1/2
      I've seen it, and I believe it. Why would anyone go out of their way to make people believe Donaire is that short? Usually, people are made out to be taller, not shorter. In any event, it doesn't make any sense why anyone would go to such lengths to deceive fans of Nonito's true height.

Comment

• Rigo does have a small head and it looks like Donaire may be more than four inches taller:

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          It was noway near a 4" height advantage, it was more like 2.

Blokes and exaggerating inches hey
          lol! looks like stupidity not only runs on your blood but also on your eyes! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            rigondeaux always seems to have that stone cold face like cotto..lol

You mean boring face?

Comment

If Nonito wins, it won't be because he's more skillful than Rigo. It'll be because of his power. Guillermo is clearly more skilled than Donaire.
              Yes it will be because he is more skillful. You're confusing skill with technicality. Who cares how much of a cute technical boxer you are if you dont win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Yes it will be because he is more skillful. You're confusing skill with technicality. Who cares how much of a cute technical boxer you are if you dont win?
                I'm not confusing shit. Rigo is more skilled, as well as being more technical. Guillermo has yet to lose a fight, and it's not a foregone conclusion Donaire will be the first to beat him.

Comment

• This is an excellent stream, thanks boss.

Comment

I'm not confusing shit. Rigo is more skilled, as well as being more technical.
                    Yes you are, he is just more technically cute. The more skilled fighter is the one that wins the fight

Comment

I'm not confusing shit. Rigo is more skilled, as well as being more technical. Guillermo has yet to lose a fight, and it's not a foregone conclusion Donaire will be the first to beat him.
                      Exactly right.

Comment

Working...
                      X