No announcement yet.

Anyone else not wanna see Mayweather/Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not wanna see Mayweather/Guerrero

I like Guerrero and like his story but I do not think him and Floyd would be a good fight. I do not think Guerrero would be effective at all vs Floyd. I would rather see Floyd fight Canelo or Rios.

Hows does everyone else feel?

Yeah because that bum Rios will be far more competitive than The Ghost *rolls eyes*

Comment

Hes earned it so im up for it.

Comment

Dont underestimate Guerro at all! Im calling a upset if Floyd fights him!

Comment

Goes to show how good Floyd is when people say that is mandatory challenger isn't even a challenge at all. As long as Father Time isn't an opponent on the schedule, let Floyd fight them and mess them up.

Comment

Guerrero is a fodder for Floyd, I can see a Gatti type of beating.

Comment

Is this the same Rios who got beat by Abril? Mayweather/Rios would be so one sided i wouldnt even waste my time watching that fight on youtube.
              Guerrero/Mayweather would be a great match up, Robert is a fine technician and when he needs to will fight toe to toe. Tell me what and who Canelo has fought to get a match with Mayweather?

Comment

I see alot of people are judging Guerrero off his Berto fight when he was just a brawler... dude can box as well. Ill pick Floyd to beat him but it wont be easy, Guerrero has more facets to his game than most Floyd opponents of late.

Comment

floyd/guerrero? i'm good. i'd rather see floyd against an unprepared canelo who's scared to death of austin trout

Comment

As long as he fights 2X I have no problem with this fight.

But honestly, I usually fly out to Vegas on May 5th of every year for the fights and I will be disappointed if the headliner is Mayweather vs. Guerrero this time unless it's a stacked undercard to go along with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X