Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you a loser if you work night shift at walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you a loser if you work night shift at walmart?

ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work. but now im 24 years old working night shift at walmart making 10.50 an hour and one person called me a loser on facebook? because of this

im working doing what i can. what is your opinions

the funny thing is my coworkers are the lazy type that look like pot heads that dont wanna work day shift by regular people lol
    yes
    9.76%
    no
    90.24%
    Last edited by G Doggy Dog; 12-01-2010, 09:18 PM.

Nope. People got to make ends meet. Much better than being on unemployment or not working at all.

My first job I worked night shift stocking at a Lowe's. Though the pay stunk, and upper management (the guys who were never there at night) sucked I really enjoyed working with the guys there (moreso than any job I've had since) and in some ways I miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
      ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work. but now im 24 years old working night shift at walmart making 10.50 an hour and one person called me a loser on facebook? because of this

I hope you're not another of those guys that takes what people say on Facebook too seriously. lol

Nothing wrong with working at Walmart, but I hate working night shift personally.

By the way, what's wrong with mill work? You do manual or CNC?

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post

Idk you, but don't listen to that guy, he's got his own problems so he'd like to see you do worse. Keep doing your thing, keep learning.

Comment

frum where im from making 10.50 an hour sounds like a winner to me

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            I hope you're not another of those guys that takes what people say on Facebook too seriously. lol

Nothing wrong with working at Walmart, but I hate working night shift personally.

By the way, what's wrong with mill work? You do manual or CNC?
            general clean up. and other labourer stuff the dirty work. i hated it to be honest. being out in the freeking cold doing hard work only making 850 every two weeks wasnt cutting it lol. too much work for bad pay in my opinion

Comment

At least you're not shopping there.

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                good for cheap ammo...

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                  i shop there all the time i get a discount

Comment

Damn 10.50, I remember when I was 16 and 17 I kissed my woman manager feet for 7.50 an hour

Damn take what that person said on fb seriously, if it was your homie or girl they were probably just fu*kin wit u.

If I wasn't goin to school I would like to try a night job, seems like fun

Comment

Working...
                    X