Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo KO's Trout.

Mayweather UD's Guerrero.

Comment

I think Canelo/Trout could be sold as a PPV main event. However, by putting them as the undercard is the best option to maximumize the September event, it will be huge no matter who wins between Canelo and Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I'm pretty confident there will be a contract clause that breaks the agreement if either fighter loses on May 4th.
        Thank you.....

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
          Read in between the lines people, Canelo will only face trout if he has a guarantee he will fight mayweather in Sept. This kid is a diva! He said he won't fight on May 4 if they don't reach that agreement (he's only hurting himself being inactive, not mayweather). On top of that if any agreement should be made it should be mayweather fighting the winner of canelo vs. trout, the way it's worded makes me feel like he wants the fight regardless of if trout beats him (which trout will have to KO canelo to avoid the robbery) If canelo makes it competitive at least it will be 96-94 on the cards for cinnaman.
          Hurting himslef? Oh ya because he's getting so old. He's 21 and has 40 pro fights what are you talking about?

Comment

Alvarez is a coward, he only wants to fight the best! ZERO credit for Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              Golden Boy hasn't learned from what happened with Cotto last time. Austin Trout is about to ruin another superfight.

This is why Bob Arum is the best promoter in the game. If he had Canelo he would never expose him to a loss like this, so close to a Mayweather showdown.
              go suck off bob arum in another thread, golden boy puts together the best fights and canelo should be fighting trout anyways, if it were bob arum he'd have him fight mayorga so gtfo

Comment

lol..

i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  mayweather won't sign...........

what if canelo gets ko'd against trout & his status goes down? he still gets the mayweather fight? not a chance.

it's like him saying "if i get beat against trout i still need reassurance that mayweather will fight me regardless"

it's just not realistic.............
                  Canelos garuntee is most likely with GBP not with Floyd personally. I doubt Floyd will fight Canelo if he somehow looses to Trout. Personally I think Canelo walks through Trout. Southpaws just dont impress me unless your a dynamic puncher like a Manny, Zab, or Prince Hamed type. I got Canelo big in this fight.

Comment

I love GBP's card if this happens. Always ****s on top ranks bs. Lets hope canelo isnt all talk remember when he said he would fight martinez, chavez, and even marquez lmao, etc. I really dont know who he thinks he is when he says he cant be an undercard fighter. Hes no pacquiao, cotto, mayweather ticket seller, and his resume is ****. Lets hope this happens

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                      i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..
                      Question how many PPV has Canelo headlined? Ok then, and when was the last time Mayweather sold under 1 mil PPV regardless of who was on the undercard? Mosley fight did well, Marquez, Hatton, need I say De La Hoya? Mayweather will sell high PPV regardless of who is on the undercard stop hating dog, it won't stop ****. Their still gonna get paid will, you still will watch, and you still come up with excuses after Floyd wins. But it's cat like you who keep him paid, and keep the cycle going, keep hating then.

Comment

Working...
                      X