No announcement yet.

Nate is getting dismantled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate is getting dismantled

Henderson has perfect game plane and Nate is not adapting.
    Lol dismantled***

Nate got styled on.

Comment

That's why champs in the UFC are champs. You run through everyone and then run into the champ and........get brought back down to reality.

Comment

Nate got worked!!! Diaz needs to hit the weights. A good strength and conditioning coach can help him..He needs to work on his legs and wrestle a lot more...

Comment

Henderson completely outclassed him even standing. It was great to see. I don't think Diaz will ever become champion anytime soon.

Comment

Benson did a great job not letting Nate settle in. Perfect game plan. Props to Bendo for not point fighting......

Comment

I like Henderson's punches on Nate's thigh. I felt like he is embarassing Nate's stance.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Benson did a great job not letting Nate settle in. Perfect game plan. Props to Bendo for not point fighting......
                not point fighting? that was point fighting 101, all the cage humping, the punches to the thight etc....
                this was more boring than gesta vs vazquez

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  not point fighting? that was point fighting 101, all the cage humping, the punches to the thight etc....
                  this was more boring than gesta vs vazquez
                  you're blind or something ? Bendo was trying to finish the fight

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    you're blind or something ? Bendo was trying to finish the fight
                    With what? Ground and pound?
                    i saw the first 3 rounds and part of the 4th, but the fight was so boring i kept switching back and forth

Comment

Working...
                    X