Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF , Kell Brook is Number 3 welterweight under manny/floyd!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN's is clearly better. I mean sure brook has been at ww longer but his resume is garbage. his best win is Jones and he struggled mightily in that fight and Jones is neither a champion and he's a fringe contender at best. maybe even a journeyman. anyways i'd place Guerrero above him malignaggi above him, Ortiz above him and it wouldn't be hard to place Bradley above him either.

Comment

Ortiz ranked above Brook lmao! The guy hasn't won a fight at 147 in almost two years and has been stopped in his last two including a loss to a damn barely top 15 ranked 140lb fighter

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I think the WHOLE division could be interchangeable, including the #1 and #2.

But I WOULD put Paulie over Brook cause he holds a belt and took it in the guy's own backyard.
        carson jones is much better than garbage paper champ senchenko. that dude fought no one and looked like azz doing it.

Comment

No problem with most of ESPNs list but Ortiz and Jan Zaveck. Eh?

Not sure how you can rank Zaveck above the likes of Paulie or Brook.
          Who has Zaveck ever beaten? A load of Euro guys no better than what Brooks faced and got his ass clattered by Jackiewicz, twice. A guy Brook destroyed in 6 one-sided rounds.

Paulie certainly ranks well ahead of Zaveck who shouldn't be in any top 10.

Comment

brook is not the 3rd best welterweight. but it just goes to show that welterweight isnt as hot as it was a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              carson jones is much better than garbage paper champ senchenko. that dude fought no one and looked like azz doing it.
              Im not gonna argue that but my point was that Paulie does have the belt and he took it in the dude's backyard.
              Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              No problem with most of ESPNs list but Ortiz and Jan Zaveck. Eh?

Not sure how you can rank Zaveck above the likes of Paulie or Brook.
              Who has Zaveck ever beaten? A load of Euro guys no better than what Brooks faced and got his ass clattered by Jackiewicz, twice. A guy Brook destroyed in 6 one-sided rounds.

Paulie certainly ranks well ahead of Zaveck who shouldn't be in any top 10.
              Didn't he lose to Berto too?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Im not gonna argue that but my point was that Paulie does have the belt and he took it in the dude's backyard.

Didn't he lose to Berto too?
                he lost to berto on cuts. it was actually a close fight before that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  he lost to berto on cuts. it was actually a close fight before that happened.
                  I know but you thought it was close? I know Berto was getting hammered too but I didn't think it was that close. Maybe I was watching it with my bias 3D glasses on.

Comment

Working...
                  X